Omg!!!!

masterazn

Banned
Omg!!!!

So I was just surfing the web the other day, and I came across this awesome thing. It's called IRC and we have this channel at irc.starchat.net called #otfchat!!! It's SO cool!!1111durf111

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
*SIGH* Freaking Government Computer Systems!

Can't log on there at work and well..... when I'm off I play a certain game thats not mentioned around here that rhymes with CoW but doesn't have a secret level with them in it.

Oh and it's Thursday Night so that mean another trip on the old 405 down to San Diego for some quality time with the fams.

Say Hello to all the IRC guys for me. Also tell KOW to go to bed it's a school night.

Yarr++

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:
Physics actually.
speaking of greek

I was in that room and hooligans tried to tell me that in The Oresteia it was Aegisthus that killed Agamemnon, which is just silly, those creeps have been reading Sophocles or something instead of Aeschlyus, I really don't know where they figured on it being someone other than Clytemnestra, but they didn't give a source, damn them all!

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
i am still waiting for my promised pole dance or was that just a scam to get me in there?

ash...who said aegisthus killed agamemnon...everyone know it was that skank clytemnestra that did the deed? she beat him to death with a toilet brush.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
OOOoooOOO. Count me in!!!
Is that Nosferatu? I like.

Ash Housewares said:
speaking of greek

I was in that room and hooligans tried to tell me that in The Oresteia it was Aegisthus that killed Agamemnon, which is just silly, those creeps have been reading Sophocles or something instead of Aeschlyus, I really don't know where they figured on it being someone other than Clytemnestra, but they didn't give a source, damn them all!
I've never heard of a version where it wasn't Clytemnestra either.

superdave said:
ash...who said aegisthus killed agamemnon...everyone know it was that skank clytemnestra that did the deed? she beat him to death with a toilet brush.
Well he did sacrifice his daughter and all, he wasn't such a great husband.