Omg, where do i get king loerics wand

Aaroniekins

Diabloii.Net Member
Omg, where do i get king loerics wand

*stressed*
k im a noob(used to play 3 years ago and started again)..but anyways...i cant find king loerics wand anywhere
it used to be so easy tofind and now i cant find it ANYWHERE, is there a specific place to hit oover and over or am i screwed(hell difficult is outta the question ccause my necro is a cripplewithout the + skills)

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member

I guess you're screwed, cause it's just like any other unique item and it'll drop when it feels like dropping ... I am referring to the Arm of King Laoric. I did find one while killing Hell Andy which isn't too tough to do. You might try there and boost your MF %.

Good Luck

Masa

Aaroniekins

Diabloii.Net Member
masakerr said:

I guess you're screwed, cause it's just like any other unique item and it'll drop when it feels like dropping ... I am referring to the Arm of King Laoric. I did find one while killing Hell Andy which isn't too tough to do. You might try there and boost your MF %.

Good Luck

Masa
hmm ill go after her then, i think act 1 is managable in hell
and i got like 100 MF

ScruffyhawkIII

Diabloii.Net Member
hell andarielm can drop many useful items, just remember to talk to an npc in act one town before killing to re-flag quest drops :)

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
The easiest way to get it is to post a thread on the trade forums and offer a few pgems or crafting runes for it (Amn, Sol, Hel). You will have one in a few hours.

Good luck

Jay20016

Diabloii.Net Member
Richard-gm39 said:
Don't trust me on this, but i think NPC stands for non playing character.

For eg. Cain and Charsi are a NPC's
That is correct.

However, I have never heard of talking to them for the quest bonus. Care to elaborate?

innorton38

Diabloii.Net Member
Jay20016 said:
That is correct.

However, I have never heard of talking to them for the quest bonus. Care to elaborate?
I think this refers to the alleged andariel drop bug. Supposedly, if you kill andariel and then talk to an NPC without leaving the game (which most people do automatically because you have to talk to Warriv to travel to act 2), it triggers a bug which makes andariel always drop as though it was the first time you killed her. Once you've triggered the bug, you should always have it for that character and that difficulty. To see if you got the bug, kill andariel and check what she drops. Everything that drops should be rare (yellow), set (green), or unique (gold) and if it's just magical (blue) check the durability. It should indicate a "failed set or unique" by having double or triple the durability of the base item. I've only cheked this on one character but it happened on every drop so far. Still, it's not a confirmed bug and there's lots of discussion and disagreement about it.

Jay20016

Diabloii.Net Member
innorton38 said:
I think this refers to the alleged andariel drop bug. Supposedly, if you kill andariel and then talk to an NPC without leaving the game (which most people do automatically because you have to talk to Warriv to travel to act 2), it triggers a bug which makes andariel always drop as though it was the first time you killed her. Once you've triggered the bug, you should always have it for that character and that difficulty. To see if you got the bug, kill andariel and check what she drops. Everything that drops should be rare (yellow), set (green), or unique (gold) and if it's just magical (blue) check the durability. It should indicate a "failed set or unique" by having double or triple the durability of the base item. I've only cheked this on one character but it happened on every drop so far. Still, it's not a confirmed bug and there's lots of discussion and disagreement about it.
Interesting...

*tests theory*

EDIT: Just killed Andy with my Lvl88 sorc. Received a Crown of Thieves, so thus it seems to be working. Trying again.

On a side note, I'm having amazing luck this week. Lightsabre, Stormshield, Crown of Thieves, Um rune, Gul rune...