OMG!! What a Half-Time show!

SHouston

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG!! What a Half-Time show!

Just saw Justin Timberlake and Janet Jacksons duet during the Super Bowl Half-Time show. Did anyone else catch this? I recorded it and had to watch it 3 times. Yes, he did rip her top off!! OMG! I love this game!!

SHouston said:
Just saw Justin Timberlake and Janet Jacksons duet during the Super Bowl Half-Time show. Did anyone else catch this? I recorded it and had to watch it 3 times. Yes, he did rip her top off!! OMG! I love this game!!
Yeah it was craptacular even on a 112 inch HD flatscreen TV.

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
My friend told me this too. I guess I should google for it just so I can say I saw it too.

Nword

Banned
so uh who won?
who even played?

I didn't watch, nor did I really care... I just don't wanna be completely ignorant in school 2morrow ;) :xrollseye

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha I just saw a short clip of it. JT just had a look like wtf did I just do? Janet was like wtf did he do?!

Nword

Banned
SHouston said:
Its the end of the 3rd quarter and so far

New England Patriots -- 14
Carolina Panthers -- 10
Danke... forgot to mention not knowing what time the game was gonna be at either :D

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
21-16 Pats now. Its 7ish minutes left in the 3rd, damn it, i must have looked away when that happened.... grrr

Deramhus

Banned
SHouston said:
errr, can anyone gimme that clip?

Corneo

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
Don't bother, its not a good clip.

Trust me, there are way better boobs than janet's saggy tassled one.
Its called a pastie. Yes it flipped and flopped in the wind.