OMG!!! They're not extinct!!!

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Alviarin said:
I am extremely disappointed that this thread is not about dinosaurs.
psshaw, dinosaurs wouldn't stand a chance, extinct again inside of five minutes if they ever try to show their jerk faces round here

Steve_Kow

Banned
I read something a week or two ago about a species of woodpecker, though to be extinct, that was recently found in the South.

Clearly God is repopulating the Earth with his favorite species.

mexicanoloco

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve_Kow said:
I read something a week or two ago about a species of woodpecker, though to be extinct, that was recently found in the South.

Clearly God is repopulating the Earth with his favorite species.
As someone once said;)...God is only an imaginary friend for Grown-Ups :p

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
mexicanoloco said:
As someone once said;)...God is only an imaginary friend for Grown-Ups :p
As someone once said...Did you really need to say that or do you just feel like stroking your ego?

Moosashi

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe there was a thread about this, but scientists also announced the rediscovery of the Ivory Bill woodpecker last week, for those of you who are more partial to the charismatic animals. It's like the holy graile for North American birdwatchers.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Can't believe no-one has mentioned this yet...

"Behold, there was this oddball snail under a rock," Clark said. - What kind of person really talks this way???

KnightFall

Steve_Kow

Banned
KnightFall said:
Can't believe no-one has mentioned this yet...

"Behold, there was this oddball snail under a rock," Clark said. - What kind of person really talks this way???

KnightFall

I wasn't going to say anything . . . I just figured it was because she's Australian.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh say can you coelocanth

The coelocanth is a large (about 4 feet long) fish that was thought to have been extinct for millions of years but was found in the 1930s to not only have survived extinction but to have been thriving as well.