Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Omg I am an IDIOT. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Keaka26, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Omg I am an IDIOT. Suggestions?

Well, I have about 70 points that were unallocated. Yesterday I was going to assign some of them. Then my roommate started talking to me and I accidentally dumped like 20 points in ENERGY instead of vitality. My summoner doesnt have any HP for crap. Total of just under 600 hp, sad. Ideas? This is my hunter build.

On another note: The summoner did just fine in Nightmare, killing baal is a TEEENY bit slow, but the bear makes a good tank and its pretty fun in duel games to summon the griz from town right next to a sorc outside of time lol. One to two hits and they go down....hehehe. But now, Im in Hell, and killing is SLOW. I'm not sure how far I can even get in hell. I have a Demon arch and a Demon Limb for PIs, but still, the damage my summons are doing is minimal. This is after maxing Grizzly, HOW, and Dire Wolves. And I have 4 + 1 summoning skill GCs, and a +2 ammy. The grizzly can tank 5000+ damage, which is awesome, but damage isnt enough, and has no elemental if I dont use demon limb. Any suggestions here?

PvP. No, I dont have enigma, I have a shaftstop that is upgraded. HOW can a person win at PvP with this build? I just can dish out enough damage to be competitive with this build. I can only piss off lower level casters by resummoning my grizzly right next to them, lol.

TIA!
    Keaka

2. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

Twenty points shouldn't make that big a difference, don't sweat it.

Summoners are fun PvPers, but not the most effective, admittedly. You have the basic idea down, and if you're a Hunter then just shoot at them while you wait for your Grizzly to die, or whatever. :D

Good luck!

3. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Eat 3-4 bottles of tylenol?
    Nah..seriously you should be fine.

4. Strid

Strid IncGamers Member

Laugh at all the other summoners, and tell them that you've got more mana than them. :)

Also, it shouldn't be more than 40 life, if you don't shapeshift or use Oak. Not that big a diffrence.

5. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

actually he might be ok with 20 pts into base energy. I always put 10 base into mine, its really annoying to level without a pad of some sort of energy.

dont be so pinchy with you builds people. I put 4 base points into Lycanthropy for my flaming rabies guy. Supposed to have 1. oh well, i have more life. shrugs. my skill in pvp means much more. I have killed bowazons in a pk, not pvp situation, pk situation, no honour, with my dagger necro using his dagger and a fire golem. 2 of them on record. 2 for 4 attempts. kinda nice. didnt even have bone armour, not a vita build either. no dr even now that i think about it.

6. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Does anyone else have a summoner in hell? Because mine seems pretty useless ATM. Im going to take a break from him and start working on my flaming rabies druid.

7. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

man. i duno how to figure out your problem

what merc? must be a might merc or the build is toast. unless you have a nice prebuffed maxed out HoW.

a good option is to make a shapeshifted rabies wolf that does nothing besides rabies, just max rabies, not a point more than 1 in anything else prereq, use trang gloves, maybe a 5/5 poison facet or two. would speed up hell killing tremendously.

otherwise, go BIG fire sc's and Lc's. not good ones, huge ones and slap on a kuko.

thats what i do with OS.

8. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

It is a might merc.

I have max HoW AND might merc. I can kill thing in hell, its just way too slow, and PIs are a big issue.

Its too late to turn the summoner into a rabies wolf/summoner, Ive already used up most of the points i will get.

9. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

well, kuko and big fire sources will assist you. a razortail belt as well. shaeld kuko, 30% more ias from gear, you will do much better vs pi's (kill them rather speedily actually, they normally are so weak to fire) (oh, get a pair of Lavagout's, they will boost it further even than listed when you trigger the enchant, dont bother with demon limb enchanting if you geta kuko and fire charms and gear)

10. Keaka26

Keaka26 IncGamers Member

Well, I do have 2 Kukos...I just dont feel right using the thing though, why? Because it has a BUNCH of plus skills for zon, and it makes me feel like im not getting the full usage from it, but maybe I will put it on my switch...The damage seems low though, should I upgrade one?

11. Salo

Salo IncGamers Member

for many years i believed kuko to be garbage. nowadays, I do not. It isnt the most damaging of weapons, I will admit to that, and it doesnt have the pierce or sweet mods of a DemonMachine. However, being that the cblow on explosives was nerfed (mofo's i want to bust a cap in them for that, side note), you really cannot gain much from using the demonmachine anymore. So, it leaves only 2 reasons left to use Kuko, its fire effect, which is actually 80-360 fire damage if successfully roll a strike on a monster!! that, combined with my 250+ fire damage makes it about 600-860 fire damage, about 1100 fire damage a second. :)

kinda whacky eh? good reason to get +ar% items like enchant or a +% to level mod on a druid hat or circlet. you do double fire damage then if you make a successful strike.

I have an upgraded perfect 180% Kuko on ladder. If I had my choice of sockets for it, I think I would have to go with 15% ias 100 ar. i would say 40/15ias it for a nice 220% ed, however, really, this is only good if you go How. if you go HoW youll want something like witchwild, if you want to utilize the fire effect, youll have to go fire charms, damage youll have to go 10-11 max damage Sharp charms....

You cannot go both, trust me! makes one not as good, its ok if you use a might merc and some 3 max sc's for the ar and such, but remember you need room for summon gcs, mf, res all... sighs... i wish packs had 60 spaces, or 50 even. 10x5. would prevent doubling on skill gc's, yet allow for more funky combo's of lc and sc's to make pimpbot buids.