Omg, hate naps who says ur wolf is lame coz run after rabie...~~ d

marcello

Banned
gl-y didnt we TvT them, me mikey and jake?

If so I remember that the BvC was craaaap, the Hammer was ok, the windy was ok and the boner was damn good.

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
i met only with this baba (who is crap i think too) and the hammer who was ok (copyright by marcello :))

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
marcello said:
gl-y didnt we TvT them, me mikey and jake?

If so I remember that the BvC was craaaap, the Hammer was ok, the windy was ok and the boner was damn good.
Yes, but i wasnt there then.

I was there later with mikey when de tvt'd against there boner and druid.

We got slapped around in the beginning but beat them near the end.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a cute little run-in with a clan member BvC yesterday. Very BM with the nking and such in a pub game, but when I went 5-1 with him without using CTA, he whined like "oh I'm not built against melee anyways," after massive crap talking like "melee druids are worthless." I think it was Ud clan. Basically clans have a lot of garbage duelers so just ignore the tags on the names and their pointless mumbling.

Ce Olba

Banned
Clay bizzle said:
I had a cute little run-in with a clan member BvC yesterday. Very BM with the nking and such in a pub game, but when I went 5-1 with him without using CTA, he whined like "oh I'm not built against melee anyways," after massive crap talking like "melee druids are worthless." I think it was Ud clan. Basically clans have a lot of garbage duelers so just ignore the tags on the names and their pointless mumbling.
Now now, 98.6% (try saying that, it sounds cool) of all barbarians are not-so-good.

Specifically the BvCs. Most people make the mistake of making a pure vitality one and glitching gear on them and never dueling any melee and whining how smiters are BM. It's funny actually, to see them whine, whereas you yourself CAN duel those characters, and all you did was add some stats.

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i met with pala too as i said...he isnt "damn good" just good like an OK PvP'er.
Dont think on a REALLY-GOSU clan, gl's are (i think---am i wrong?) "average" good players.(except the baba :D)

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah Ce Olba, 98.6% has a nice little ring to it! Almost all the BvC's around are str glitched pure vita, which obviously streamlines their abilities a lot.