Omg Done!!!

ebyworx

Diabloii.Net Member
Omg Done!!!

thank you for all the GREAT times on one of the best games ever. I am tired of slaying monsters the "OMG NOOB!!! AA!!!" kids, and the gereral life of a seriously addicted D2 player. I hope everyone here keeps up this great community and has great luck in getting the UBER items.
See you when D3 comes out
James

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
ebyworx said:
... I don't think any of us are going to be alive in 2105.

But, if some miracle of science makes it possible, see ya then! :thumbsup:

5Ws

Banned
Nah, you think you are gonna quit, but you'll be back in a month, playing 5+ hours daily again, don't worry.

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
ebyworx said:
thank you for all the GREAT times on one of the best games ever. I am tired of slaying monsters the "OMG NOOB!!! AA!!!" kids, and the gereral life of a seriously addicted D2 player. I hope everyone here keeps up this great community and has great luck in getting the UBER items.
James
Haha i said the same thing both times my account got hacked, and here i am, playin D2 for god knows how many hours a week. Good luck quitting, ur gonna need it ;)

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
You may return or you would have give away all your gear. Anyway keep the accounts active just in case you need a LoD "fix" now and then and, Good hunting!

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Cooked said:
You may return or you would have give away all your gear. Anyway keep the accounts active just in case you need a LoD "fix" now and then and, Good hunting!
No, delete everything, break the CDs etc., else it sounds like giving up smoking, but keeping a few cigarettes just in case you begin to smoke again :lol:

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
I quit once... broadband was taken away.
I quit diablo for 6months, then I started replaying for one hour a day with smallband internet, finally 3 more months later I got broadband back.
and now here I am posting on a D2 forum while I should study for tomorrows hard exam :shhh:

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
My record was 89 days of quitting. I just happen to log in randomly and paniced when I saw all my characters had 1 day left. A couple hours later all my mules were refreshed and I was hooked again.

mattyboi

Diabloii.Net Member
everyone quits once in a while but it always draws u back.....

i think it casts a spell on you lol :lol:

ebyworx

Diabloii.Net Member
An update since I have quit. I have finished all of my kids game cube games, a good way into mafia(the game), and put all my cds from my compy onto cds. my accounts have been given away, D2cds are gone, and notebook on D2 info is gone. I am sleeping again, this was a welcomed side effect. I still think about trying to get my cds back from the person that is holding them for me, but when I think about all the other stuff I am doing I am glad that I can't easily get to them.
btw, thanks for all the votes of confidence about quitting. I couldn't do it without you guys... lol

good luck in finding the newest craziest items kids.

Angel_Dusted

Diabloii.Net Member
ebyworx said:
An update since I have quit. I have finished all of my kids game cube games, a good way into mafia(the game), and put all my cds from my compy onto cds. my accounts have been given away, D2cds are gone, and notebook on D2 info is gone. I am sleeping again, this was a welcomed side effect. I still think about trying to get my cds back from the person that is holding them for me, but when I think about all the other stuff I am doing I am glad that I can't easily get to them.
btw, thanks for all the votes of confidence about quitting. I couldn't do it without you guys... lol

Haha! Well, looks like you did it! Good for you mate, enjoy "Life" (or whatever that thing outside my darkened computer room is called). :lol:

Leviticus Darksyde

Diabloii.Net Member
ebyworx said:

Best of luck to you, man. Just watch out when you start having Diablo II withdrawal symptoms.

ebyworx

Diabloii.Net Member
ok, I lose. My D2 cds should be back in my possesion in the next week or so, a buddy kept my main account alive, and I should be able to get most of the gear back that I was using. damn this game is as addictive as candy coated crack

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
ebyworx said:
ok, I lose. My D2 cds should be back in my possesion in the next week or so, a buddy kept my main account alive, and I should be able to get most of the gear back that I was using. damn this game is as addictive as candy coated crack
:lol: Theres always a way that d2 makes u come back.