OMG! Crafting Recepies!! ^.^

fr0gg0

Diabloii.Net Member
OMG! Crafting Recepies!! ^.^

I have this small problem, or.... not problem. I can't seem to understand the "Crafting" shiet.
All the Crafting recepies that is on www.battle.net/diablo2exp , all there is? or can u guess around some recepies.
And 1 more thing, if u have and amulet that gives 3+ Combat Skill & 10 Faster Cast Rate, if u use a Crafting Recepie on it... will the skills and such still be there? and gain the "Crafting" abilitys?... like:

.::Caster Crafted::.

3+ Combat Skill (Paladin Only)
10% Faster Cast Rate
=======BECOMES=======
3+ Combat Skill (Paladin Only)
10% Faster Cast Rate
(5-10)% Faster Cast Rate
Regenerate Mana (4-10)%
+ (10-20) To Mana

Or am I totaly out of control????
:>

fr0gg0

Diabloii.Net Member
& Another question...

My friends account is "muted" he can't speak to other persons in b-net.
he cant /w *person at all... how should he do? anyone have experienced the same problems please respond to this :>
M U T E D :(

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
When crafting, the magical item is rerolled (loses whatever stats it had), and gets the new crafted stats. But bear in mind that the "set" stats in crafting are not all thats involved.

for example on the casting ammy, you would get 5-10 casting, 4-10 regen mana, 10-20 mana, PLUS up to 3 more stats.

Those extra stats are why people craft, they could be +2 to a characters skills, some form of +life, and maybe resist all as well. Its all pretty random, but has the potential to be great.

Jugalator

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, you can think of crafted items as "random uniques" since they can get stats that rares can't. Like the Blood Armor with +Life/Kill. They can also get higher damage than rares, since the fixed %ed on e.g. Blood Axes add up with Cruel, for example. Also, these are all the crafting recipes available. There are no more than those listed at that site.

Some are also pretty useless, like most Hit Power recipes... The Hit Power gloves are pretty popular though for Amazons... :) Easy Knockback regardless weapon used. Then you can also hope for a random IAS or life/mana steal ;)

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
Zenkat said:
When crafting, the magical item is rerolled (loses whatever stats it had), and gets the new crafted stats. But bear in mind that the "set" stats in crafting are not all thats involved.

for example on the casting ammy, you would get 5-10 casting, 4-10 regen mana, 10-20 mana, PLUS up to 3 more stats.

Make that 4 random stats instead of 3.

I like to use both the Caster Weapon and Hit Power Weapon recipes for my necros. A good way to get many chances of potentially good wands (you can´t gamble wands). Very common rune (Tir in both cases) involved.