OMFG! whats happening?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiccn

Diabloii.Net Member
OMFG! whats happening?!

i got a lvl87 bowzon using 08 shael'd wf (strength glitched), 160/60, 120/45,20 ias +2passive gloves, war travs and nosferatus belt.

i got 3x passive gc's, 2x of them got fhr and one got +6 to psn damage, my only poison dmg source.

at duels all ppl say "WTF, another pzn EDITED BY DACAR92!!" and say "u drained half of my life in a sec!" i got 6 psn dmg, how thats happening??

thx 4 any advice, Luiz.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
most zons who use this forum try to play as legit as they can....i don't know how much help you will receive especially since 3 of the items you mentioned were so heavily duped they cannot even be traded in these forums.....maybe the answer is they are playing legit and don't have the benefit of duped 40/15's and 08 wf's so their ears drop a little quicker than they should

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
Well basically, you are doing so much damage to them that they 'assume' that it is psn. Pretty nice gear so your damage will be high.

Hope this helps.

luiccn

Diabloii.Net Member
thank you 4 the help

I play legit but i got the 08 wf 4 free so no options, the 160/60 and 120/45 appeared and i tought "WOA!! i need one of those, ill atack fast and do high dmg!" i non-ladder i dont got faith or fortitude so the best i can afford as a "rich" guy in non ladder to be good was that, sry if u dont like the best stuff we can got at non-ladder...

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
luiccn said:
i got a lvl87 bowzon using 08 shael'd wf (strength glitched), 160/60, 120/45,20 ias +2passive gloves, war travs and nosferatus belt.

i got 3x passive gc's, 2x of them got fhr and one got +6 to psn damage, my only poison dmg source.

at duels all ppl say "WTF, another pzn EDITED BY DACAR92!!" and say "u drained half of my life in a sec!" i got 6 psn dmg, how thats happening??

thx 4 any advice, Luiz.
I don't like the title of your thread.

I don't like you going around the word filter.

I don't like this thread at all.

Be warned, Luiccn, one more time and you will have a ban, temp or permanent, I'll decide then.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.