Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Old zod bug question

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by LordHumungus, Feb 1, 2004.

1. LordHumungus

LordHumungus IncGamers Member

Old zod bug question

I'm referring to the .09 bug that caused an ethereal item with enhanced durability(like the ethereal baranars I just found) to go to zero durability, effectively ruining both the weapon and the zod rune. I know it was supposed to be fixed with 1.10, but I'm looking for confirmation before I slap a zod rune in it and risk smashing my keyboard to bits if it breaks it. Anyone know for sure if this was fixed?

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Look and ye shall find

3. LordHumungus

Thanks for the response...Just so you know, I figured this one had been answered before, but with the corruption of the boards the other day, I also figured that it had been lost. Shows what happens when you ***-u-me. Makes an @$$ outta u and me.
    Thanks again.

4. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

I didn't quite understand your last two lines, but I certainly hope anything I said was taken with hostility. I wasn't suggesting anything, I completely understand the problems with the forums created quite the hub-bub. You can't even search 'zod' as it is under the minimum length. I only came across a thread answering your question earlier today, by chance.

That hardly makes sense, sorry I'm tired, I meant no offense by anything I may have said.

5. Aksama

Aksama IncGamers Member

Assume.

(Makes an)
    @$$
    (out of)
    You
    (and)
    Me

6. LordHumungus

I absolutely took no offense...I was calling MYSELF a lazy moron in a roundabout way...the assume thing is something my mom always said to me...I am grateful for your response, as now I can zod my eth baranar's.
    I apologize for the confusion I caused....For some strange reason I always assume(there's that word again lol) that people will get my jokes :bonk: