Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

old vet/ new again

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mcx, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Mcx

Mcx IncGamers Member

old vet/ new again

WaS good guys i been out dis game for a minute so im a bit rusty but man i love diablo 2 u know nobody can jus quit d2 we can jus stop playin for a lil bit n start again lol well i guess i lasted about a year without playin d2 now i feel like gettin in dat zone again so im jus lookin for some buddies to play wit cuz i know playin on bnet alone wouldnt be too fun lolz so im a noob for the moment n i need to get to learn these couple new runewords i havent played d2 scince last year n i think 1.10 was still out so i havent seen all da new quests wit da clones i also need some friends to keep me up on da new things cuz theres alot of new items dat i dont know of lol

2. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

Well just by looking at your post I can tell you've got the BNet speak down.

3. k/t

k/t Banned

It's like riding a bicycle.

4. Cambylobacter

Cambylobacter IncGamers Member

Well I haven't posted in about a year, but I felt this was the topic that I wanted to contribute to. "I feel like gettin in dat zone again" is just like poetry to me, and in many ways I think couples the iambic pentameter of Shakespeare with the melodic pace of Tupac Shakur. Also, the pace generated by the clever lack of punctuation, involves the reader in a level rarely seen on these forums.
    The moment of genius is certainly the use of the word "lolz" to counterbalance the search for friends and the loneliness inherent without. A brushstroke of pathos on a canvas of emotion.

All I can say to you, Mcx, is that I feel the vibe what you is pumpin', an' I is wiv you on yur quest, my man.

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

What about rethinking the following issues ?

• Punctuation
    • Proper spelling
    • Capitalization
    • Silly slang
    If you do so, poeple might take you more seriously, make less jokes at your expense and they might even think you are more mature than you have presented yourself so far. In addition and that's the most important point, it makes your postings more readable, in particular for those those native language isn't English - which is half of the forum members here, including me.

6. Mcx

Mcx IncGamers Member

man i thought this was a game forum not an english class sorry i have a problem with proper punctuation and spelling. U might call it the ghetto in me let me reintroduce myself seein as how it looks like i messed up n made some people laugh.

Hi my name is Stephen. Im from the Bronx yes thats new york im 18 years old and i've been playing diablo 2 for like 5 years on and off. Well like ive been saying im just an old/new player lookin for new friends to game with i havent made my account yet, but i plan on doing that today then take some time out to play but like i said playing on battle net by yourself gets boring and them 11 year old N00B callin immature bastards piss me off lol. well i hope the punctuation/caps/n spelling was better here i just type all messed up cuz i like taking shortcuts i guess i learned that 1 from bnet taking shortcuts for damn near everything i say lol turn a whole sentence into a few dam letters

7. Mcx

Mcx IncGamers Member

i appreciate tha love yo. haha theres nothin better than sparkin a blunt while loggin into bnet n smokin it while running around camp then running out into the dark woods n begin my journey in that clouded zone when the blunts finished. yes im a pothead but i handle my business as well i have a life outside the computer world i have a job n dats about the rest of my life lmao!!

8. k/t

k/t Banned

Cambylobacter, my hat goes off to you. Not since Roger Ebert's brilliant critique of the megalomaniacal fallacies of the feature film "Bruce Almighty" have I read such a magnificent dissection of an artistic work. Truly, your pointed analysis rivals the original piece in savage, untamed beauty. We here at the New Yorker would be honoured if you joined our staff.

9. ModeratelyConfused

ModeratelyConfused Banned

There's no such thing as the "ghetto" in people it's just laziness. This isn't an instant message or b.net, so take your time and spell out the words, correctly. Like Krischan said, there are a lot of people here who don't speak English as a native language. You might also want watch what you say, most people here don't advertise "sparkin a blunt".