Old player returns

Singuken

Diabloii.Net Member
Old player returns

I spent many nights playing the original diablo and played diablo II. I never got the expansion pack. I was cleaning up over the weekend and came across my d2 cds.

I did get it loaded and started a character on the US West server. I've managed to get a barb to lvl 18. I'm rather rusty on the game and hoping to find some people to help me relearn the game.

I don't expect handouts and have gotten by so far on my own as far as gear. It's good to be back playing.

Singuken

formerly Rob_Roy member of The Writ of Fyre and Steel

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Elgar said:
I suggest buying the expansion, it adds a lot in terms of items and gameplay.
Welcome back. I 2nd the motion that LOD is a major improvement over classic. Besides the larger stash and extra act (5), mercinaries have taken a quantum leap forward! With LOD you can equip them with Armor, Helm and weapon... and they are MUCH smarter!
Message me at *SirDooFuss-dod, I still have a couple of characters on classic (cant remember the level) and I'd be happy to donate some items. Are you on classic ladder or non ladder?

Bullet-Tooth Tony

Diabloii.Net Member
The best thing is that you've probably finished playing with version 1.06 or so. I can tell you that with 1.10 it's pretty much a different game with many things added and completely changed game mechanics. It's even if you are not going to by Expansion, but I recommend you to do it anyway.
Lucky you are, there are so many things for you to see, to learn and to experience for the first time.

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
I resisted playing expansion, because I was still having loads of fun with classic. No sense going to expansion till you start getting bored with classic. There are a lot of differences between the two and I feel exp is better, but no sense rushing it; get you moeny's worth outta the game!