Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Old player of Diablo 2

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by seryn, Feb 25, 2004.

1. seryn

seryn IncGamers Member

Old player of Diablo 2

Well, ive been away from Diablo 2 for almost a year now, i started playing starcraft after D2 begun getting hacked out with all of the whites, charms that had gosu stats and whatnot. I entered into the Air Force and now i am hearing that the 1.10 patch finally came out a couple of months ago while i was in basic. If you wouldnt mind posting your thoughts on the new patch {likes/dislikes etc.} i would really appreciate it. If any of you remember my old account it would have been this name but it was deleted *sigh*. There were several other names such as ~Drizzt~, Seryn[vck], Seryn-II. well ill cya guys around....i need to check and see if my accounts are still okay as well.

Jake

2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

The patch is just a different way for the game to be filled with different dupes, different duped items, more idiot pubby duels, more repetetive play, etc.. etc...

3. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

but if you only play with friends then you suffer from none of these problems
    and of course it IS much better in 1.10. only thing duped so far on ladder is runes. and the skills have been reworked very very nicely.

4. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

alot of people quit, myself included, BUT, I haven't deleted my accounts or uninstalled diablo from the comp, so I guess theres always the next ladder season, or I uninstall this weekend *shrug*

5. Taz

Taz IncGamers Member

1.09D2 was six feet under with all those bugged/dupes etc.
    1.10 ladder (dunno about nonladder as i only play ladder) prety much resurected d2, but placed casters way ahead from fighters as top builds.
    I don`t play casters as i don`t like them at all, but even so i`m tryin`g to get arround with my barb and very much enjoing it - building a succesfull barb is way more challenging than in 1.09.

6. seryn

seryn IncGamers Member

well, i still need to look into my accounts, i had a couple accounts that had some "illegal" names that you are not allowed to make anymore {i.e. =battletech=, ~Drizzt~, ~Drizzt, and a couple others} I hope to get some more insight on what new items i should look into finding and whatnot. thanks for the replies.

SeRyN