Old Pally = Good Pally?

Ruick

Diabloii.Net Member
Old Pally = Good Pally?

I am currently getting bored of my zon, and i want to go back to playing a pally. I have my old Zealot Paladin, but i'm not sure if his perfect. What do you guys think? If i should keep him, what should i invest towards.

lv71 zealot pally

20Zeal
20Fanta
18Holyshield
10Charge (reason here was i also wanted to be able to pvp, wasted points?)
5Blessed Aim (does this have a hidden ar bonus? or else these were wasted)
3Sacrifice
2Might

Reason for rerolling is because i missed Sacrifice, and i didn't pump it early on. Is it that important? his only 71, i can still fix that.

Str:174
Dex:113
Vit:137
Energy: Base

Are the stats right? what should be my lv90 goals?

What gear should i put on?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Ruick

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a few pally questions to add, the runeword shield : exile has lv13-16 defience. It'll always be on? even if i turn on fanta? will it count towards synergies?

Next, wheres the best place to get runes as a pally?

3) bump =)

gzvernon

Diabloii.Net Member
Ruick said:
i have a few pally questions to add, the runeword shield : exile has lv13-16 defience. It'll always be on? even if i turn on fanta? will it count towards synergies?

Next, wheres the best place to get runes as a pally?

3) bump =)
yes it will stay on even if u have another aura on because it is given by a item not by you,in fact u can have sseveral on at the same time,

exile has defiance lv 13-16
bramble has thorns lv 15-21
Beast has lv 9 Fanat
Doom has lv 12 Holy Freeze
Azurewrath has lv 10-13 Sanctuary

now thats up to 3 auras besides your own , making 4, you can have on at the same time.
being a certain class character has no effectivness on how runes drop.

Any1

Banned
Your build is not what's considered ideal for 1.10, but it should work. Pump Sacrifice, get a Might merc, and pickup one of the new elite uniques or high-level runewords and you'll do pretty well.

There is a Blessed Aim passive bonus to AR, but with Max Zeal you dont' really need it (at least not in PvM). The points in Charge are not gonna do you any good, but what the heck.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, you can stack the auras. You have concentration, use the runeword that gives +fanac, use Bramble armor for thorns, use Exile for defiance, and have a Might merc. Also, you can have Battle Orders and Battle Command from Call to Arms Runeword, as well as a druid spirit from that unique ring. All of them will be active at the same time. Very useful, and fun in PvM.