Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

old old old new guy in town

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Twoflower, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

old old old new guy in town

hi there HC forum :D

i have not played Diablo2 since WoW release, but with the news of the 1.12 ladder reset and no cd patch and with the anouncement of Diablo3 i thaught i'd check out my old addiction :) i have been playing single player since 2000, battlenet since 2002 and i was pretty active here on the forums and trading during i dont know what, i think 1.06 till 1.10 or so.

so anyway, of course all my acounts are long gone and so is most of my knowledge about the game ^^

i never played hardcore, but i thaught why not get into the real game right away if i restart :) so here i am, playing my first hardcore char ever on battlenet :crazyeyes:

it will be a necro with a strange skelly - poison nova build and i hope i will make it past normal difficulty ^^ i am only lvl 10 so far ^^

anyway, hi all, you will be the lucky guys to comfort me once my first char has died :D

2. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Re: old old old new guy in town

Welcome twoflower to the HC community.... hopefully u read the HC FAQ's... and if u happen to be rolling your chars on EAST... and your a decent human... chk out the Banana Members thread... if u happen to roll on EUROPE... chk out the OP GAUSS thread... if u unfortunately decided to go WEST... can't help ya there... LOL

3. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

Re: old old old new guy in town

i am on europe :)

and dont worry, as i wrote i played quite alot 2000 - 2005 :) i just never played HC online.

i will check out the OP GAUSS thread, thanks.