Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Old Frustrated Zon Player

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Peacrusher, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

Old Frustrated Zon Player

Pre patch I played almost exclusively with zons... Now that the patch has been released I've been experimenting with other chars... Sadly I am beyond frustrated with the nerfing of my prev favorite char.

My questions are as follows.
    My lvl 97 prepatch zon (who used to rock) now barely makes it through pit runs... She's primarily a MFer and lacks resistances. The drop of the rogue +skill bug has caused me to kill her off and higher a tank (barb :( ) I lost my best friend in a way.... (She used to Own Hell Cow King) I've got 2 other zons that I lvled up prior to patch release. one hybrid the other pure bow. They both are using good gear but they don't compare to what they used to be... sadly they've taken the role of high lvl mules....

If I were to redo my zon builds for this patch I am wondering the value of some of their gear that I will sell off. I appreciate your responses.

Bows 4 sale...
    goldstrike
    lycanders x2
    eaglehorn x2
    buriza w/ mf jewels x2 187% and 197% ed.
    endlesshale
    cliffkiller
    langer briser
    Hellclap x2
    Mav's bow (part of full 1.09 set)

1.10 bows
    Wild witch String.... Can anyone tell me about this? The thread I tried to access is gone/empty... I like the mods but the damage is crap. and the sockets are nice....

Also is 1.10 Mav's bow socketed? I've notice that many of the elite sets now have socketed weapons.

2. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

1. mavs bow is not socketed
    2. wws is good. upgrade it. from what i can understand it makes a good FA bow.
    3. speaking of FA, seems to me that's "the" skill in 1.10. I've seen some good strafers out there, but mostly FA'ers.

trust me i'm with you in my sadness of the zon going bye bye...

g

:yep:

3. Rewen

Rewen IncGamers Member

Peacrusher, an old 1.09 zon player?! I would have never known. I woulda thought barb or palidin if I had to choose. I never lvled a zon past clvl 15 before yesterday. I'm following lone_wolf's sniperzon guide and I'm having fun.
    A high lvl char test showed that strafe is ultra frikkin' cool, with the right gear and I don't know why I've never played with it before. I played necros, barbs and druid in 1.09.:)

Now on your equip questions, I'd take that list over to trading forums...I'm sure they'll let ya know what player's are willing to trade for them. Runes are common currency, as you probrably know.

1.10 bows
    All bows can be upgraded now so the damage of WWs can be upgraded. Witch wild also has a supposed slvl 20 magic arrow which means that you get a free maxed out skill when you use it. I just heard that yesterday and I'm not sure if you are also granted the AR bonus attached to actually maxing magic arrow.

Upgraded lycander's looks pretty darn good.

-Bb-

4. danc133

danc133 IncGamers Member

That's what happens when you base a player or a merc on a bug. Everyone knew the lightning hose was a bug but many exploited it. If there is another patch many will be disappointed again. Too many exploit bugs aka marrowwalks, venom, and other charges = synergies. I for one have no sympathy for you as you got what you deserved. Live by the bug die like one.

BTW this isn't the place for your yard sale try the trading forum.

5. Rewen

Rewen IncGamers Member

Hey danc Pc'c a homey, no need to flame. :xparty:

6. danc133

danc133 IncGamers Member

He ain't my homey and if he's a homey then he know don't do a yard sale in here

7. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

Ouch... Hurt my feelings.... Go for advice and such and received Flamage... BTW I'm not looking for trades here I just asked about approximate worth/value.

Since experiementing with other chars I've learn much about the other communities... And Now I truly understand why Zon's have such a bad rap about their tudes.... Thanks for making that abundantly clear. Now I'll slink away and go to a more friendly environment.... Geez Druids are even better than this... :rant:

8. danc133

danc133 IncGamers Member

I advise you go price shopping in the trades forum. What tude, geez you whine when a bugged charactor doesn't work after the bug is fixed poor baby. Then ask for prices in a forum where no trading goes on. And I'm the one with the tude. It wasn't advice you asked what your old muled stuff was worth.

Grow up!!!

9. laughingtiger

laughingtiger IncGamers Member

Feh... I'd ignore the the little donkey-sphincter. There's one in every crowd. It's easy enough to put him on your ignore list. Good luck with your new chars and your trading.

Cheers!