Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Old face

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by KaosZeroFourSeven, Nov 8, 2006.

1. KaosZeroFourSeven

KaosZeroFourSeven IncGamers Member

Old face

Hey, i see that there seem to be alot of "returning" threads around here so i figured why not start my own. I dont know if anyone remembers me, but i was around here with the misfits alot about 3 years ago. Well my roomate in college now is playing d2 again, and i need something to hold me over till Hellgate:London. Im not sure if it will be hardcore or softcore though, but i wanted to stop by and say hello to see if anyone remember my name.
    BTW:It used to be Ka0s047 but apparently the account is gone and numbers arnt allowed in the user name anymore. But i do recognize some names.

2. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Greetings Kaos... u can generally find me on USEAST HCL... op xbananax if ne thing...

Several Misfits have returned... including Mark, Missy n Bill

3. KaosZeroFourSeven

KaosZeroFourSeven IncGamers Member

Awsome, i see they got tired of WoW also, im not sure if i will be returning to hardcore though, watching a friend of myne play, obviously the network here hates dII, and the lag sometimes if horrendous. We shall see though. Tell them i said hello though if you see them.

4. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

I'll do that Missy n Bill are taking a break from WoW for now... repetition and all that jive...