Old Clinton video: The Last Days

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
LonghornRob said:
How did I never see this video? It's one of the funniest things I've stumbled upon in a great while.
Please consider yourself easily amused.

I was wondering how best to sum up my reaction to this waste of my tax dollars, made amidst the hubbub of typewriter sabotauge and pardoning assorted criminal cronies, and then it hit me....

"Alchohol was not involved!" And it probably should have been.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow. I want my five minutes back. I'm not sure how you thought that was funny.

bladesyz

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it was pretty funny.

I was wondering how best to sum up my reaction to this waste of my tax dollars, made amidst the hubbub of typewriter sabotauge and pardoning assorted criminal cronies, and then it hit me....

It took what, a couple of thousand dollars, tops, to make this vid? Divide that by a few hundred million people, and you've got 0.001 cent lost by this. Get over it.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
bladesyz said:
It took what, a couple of thousand dollars, tops, to make this vid? Divide that by a few hundred million people, and you've got 0.001 cent lost by this. Get over it.
You will have to forgive Jman, bladesyz ... he has hated Clinton with a passion ever since he reduced our military budget back down to level of the Cold War. :rolleyes:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
jmervyn said:

So after all this time you've been away and so many threads you haven't posted in, up comes one about Clinton and BAM! first post...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're really obsessed with him, aren't you?

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
You could try posting about how Bush wastes money and he'd come in and talk about this same Clinton excess, probably. Oh, sorry, "BJ excess."

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're really obsessed with him, aren't you?
So I can't stand having a rapist for a neighbor, particularly when he's got a bunch of hippie-groupies that want his lezbo wife to be the President. What's not to love, eh?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
jmervyn said:
So I can't stand having a rapist for a neighbor, particularly when he's got a bunch of hippie-groupies that want his lezbo wife to be the President. What's not to love, eh?
Ooh, classy. Hit the nail on the head, did I?