Old BtK people, please respond..

evils

Diabloii.Net Member
Old BtK people, please respond..

Ok, i just got back into playing d2 after a 2 years leave.. BtK is pretty much dead as far as i can tel(unless im horribly informed and we are still up and running etc)

what I'd like is for the oldskool BtK to get together again and start tearing the realm up..

i just got back into d2 and i miss how we used to ruin random games.. wehenever a BtK hostiled a game you knew 80% would chicken, and the rest would basically go to town because they were facing BtK.. now i dont know the current status of chicken and whatnot.. is it still as bad, do people still use it as much?

anyways, i made a new acct, since i forgot my old ones(both acctnames and passwords) and it's *EvilS-BtK so feel free to contact me on that account.. i've noticed some of you guys, like matt, kime, baranor etc on at a few times :)

//johnny, aka EvilS of Built to Kill

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
chicken = all over
tppk you may know as triggerhacks are all over as well, used to be hydras or assassin traps, now its everything but those.
and there arent really any "random games" to ruin this late in the season

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I havent been on Bnet in a while, as I was gone from D2 long enough for my accounts to expire. Since I have absolutely nothing to my name, and its (hopefully) very late in the ladder season, I'm just occupying my time with a single player frenzy barb for kicks. I'll certianly be back when the ladder resets to make some LLDers/Pkers though. I'm sure I'll run my usual: MFer, BO barb to farm items, trade for LLD gear ASAP and get a solid dueler up as fast as I possibly can.

So yeah, look for me to be back as soon as the next season starts. Who knows, maybe I'll pop on and see whats up before then though ;)

PS, welcome back johnny.

-Matt

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, haven't seen you in a while. Last time I saw you in game was back when I joined that clan that Beth and you were in. CDC I think..

Lucky

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Am i old enough ^_^

At any rate, I played Europe, and if I ever deceide to play this game again, it will be Europe. I lack the time for any serious or dedicated online play though, especially in the light of my recent attempts to get some more excersize going, that damned 40-hour a week job, the wife, the other gaming addictions I need to feed, and well, blimey, I lack the interest ;)

Good luck... grab some ears for me. God knows I've had my share :)

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
Wow, haven't seen you in a while. Last time I saw you in game was back when I joined that clan that Beth and you were in. CDC I think..

Lucky
Yeppers Jas, it was CDC that Beth and Johnny were running with for a while, kind of a mixed reputation, but was fun while it lasted.

Cheers
-Tai

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
A drag-queen would be a fully fledged homo, while a homo would just be a homo in training.

I'm going straight to hell!

-hps

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
Well it's fine Sauce, as long as you don't go overboard with it, you'll have time to meet all sorts of nie people and make connections while waiting for admittance to hell.

My goal in life is to make sure I don't get to the point where I get ushered to the front of the line like the crippled kid at Disney World.

Cheers
-Tai

P.S. See ya there, I'll be the one chilling by the brimstone

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Baranor said:
Am i old enough ^_^

At any rate, I played Europe, and if I ever deceide to play this game again, it will be Europe. I lack the time for any serious or dedicated online play though, especially in the light of my recent attempts to get some more excersize going, that damned 40-hour a week job, the wife, the other gaming addictions I need to feed, and well, blimey, I lack the interest ;)

Good luck... grab some ears for me. God knows I've had my share :)
Hey I've just started back up D2 aswell.

Went by username Deramhus originally. Can't remember anyone, and they won't remember me probably (althought I do remember your avatar :)).

I've rejoined with the same plans as you, take it very easy. I've a pally up to 45 and just beating my way around NM now. So don't be a stranger if you see me :wave:

evils

Diabloii.Net Member
indeed.. nice to see some old faces around.. where the hell do people who play hang out these days? all the channels are pretty much deserted :(