okay.. what the heck.

aztrozombiez

Diabloii.Net Member
okay.. what the heck.

Hi. I was playing my game when all of a sudden the screen flashed and the colors got all messed up. Instead of a normal color scheme the colors were bright yellow, a bright green, some pinks and all these other bright colors that hurt my eyes and made me go 'what the hell'?

I minimized the game by pressing the windows key on my keybord and then brought the game back up again. It worked then. Then I minimized it again and came on here..

What is that? I wasn't messing with it or anything...other than looking in my necro's inventory, which brings me to my next question.

6 gems + 1 sword = 1 socketed long sword. I put 6 chipped gems and a sword(well it was a 'vicious claymore') into the cube and tried to transmute it and nothing happened.

..help :undecided:

FuryLasse

Diabloii.Net Member
The thing with the weird colours happens randomly, mostly when you go out on you dekstop, but it can also just happen all of sudden while in game. I dont know whats the cause of this bug, but its pretty normal i think.

aztrozombiez

Diabloii.Net Member
..it's never happened to me before.. very annoying though.
And I only minimized it because it was acting all weird. Thx

..can people answer the second question??

Mariachi

Diabloii.Net Member
It sounds like just another of those wacky bugs we encounter from time to time,like when a poisoned merc stays green even after being healed or when the automap features randomly change.That's my favorite.

Are

Diabloii.Net Member
That recipe doesn't work anymore.

However, 3 chipped gems + 1 magical weapon produces a socketed magical weapon of the same type (but likely not the same mods).

aztrozombiez

Diabloii.Net Member
Doesn't work anymore?

I tried that formula with the claymore, and it gave me a really crappy weapon.

'Gold claymore of the leech'
Two-hand dmge- 13-30 [It was 12-40 before, that was the reason I kept it; I should have just left it alone.]
+85 to attack rating
+5% life stolen per hit
socketed [1]

-sobs-

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, this happens to me all the time now. I do not know why since I played the game in other pcs before and it never happened until I starting using the one I have now. I think it may be the video card or the monitor. Also, changing acts also returns colors to normal.

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
The flashing colors sometimes happen to me when I take a screenshot on Full screen mode, which is pretty rare. It doesn't really bother me, but I don't know what does it.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
It happens if I get an IM. It also happens if certain sounds play that aren't connected to D2.