Ok, I hate to ask but....

xinfernox

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, I hate to ask but....

Alright so I've been playing off and on for 4 years now, and only recently have I checked out the forums. I've got a strafazon that I've been working on, level 73 right now, and I've read a lot on the forums about doing Pit runs. My question is, where exactly is the pit? I spend a lot of time killing Shenk and Pindleskin and my results are decent, but if there is a better place to MF, I defintely want to go there instead. Thanks

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
xinfernox said:
Alright so I've been playing off and on for 4 years now, and only recently have I checked out the forums. I've got a strafazon that I've been working on, level 73 right now, and I've read a lot on the forums about doing Pit runs. My question is, where exactly is the pit? I spend a lot of time killing Shenk and Pindleskin and my results are decent, but if there is a better place to MF, I defintely want to go there instead. Thanks
Act1, the Tamoe Highlands (next to the outer cloister), there is a cave called the Pit. That's the one, it's the earliest lvl85 area in the game :thumbsup:

monte cristo

Diabloii.Net Member
Its in act 1, tamoe highland. Thats why the monsters there aren't that hard and its still arealevel85, so all the goodies can drop. Not many uniques, but certainly socketables and whites :)

EDIT: okay, was a little lazy answering, somebody did it first :p

Gorny

Banned
Please limit threads on the same subject to one thread only.

Creating more threads on the same exact subject is spamming, and it makes us mods not so happy, as well as being against the forum rules...please read them over.

Bhruic

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, the posts were on two different topics. But using the same title for both of them probably wasn't smart.

Bh