20 mast

3 speed

7 res

is this right?

i waas told ill have 11-13k ar

and life 5k life

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless you're going for something different, I wouldn't put 14 into Leap. I never put any into speed (you can get good FRW on charms), and maybe 2 or 3 points into Resist. Isn't Kira's a resistance unique Tiara? Na, Arreat's, CoA, or Guillames is better.

And, instead of the Tgods (unless you want the strength), I'd go with either String of Ears, IK belt (good strength too + resists), or Verdungo's.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless you're going for something different, I wouldn't put 14 into Leap. I never put any into speed (you can get good FRW on charms), and maybe 2 or 3 points into Resist. Isn't Kira's a resistance unique Tiara? Na, Arreat's, CoA, or Guillames is better.

And, instead of the Tgods (unless you want the strength), I'd go with either String of Ears, IK belt (good strength too + resists), or Verdungo's.
dont even bother helping him man, he already posted this help thread several times. he is just trolling

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
What is trolling?

Oh, and thanks for the help with my Grief Damage question. No one was helping so I forgot about it. I did come back a few days later and seen your post.

grasshopper

Diabloii.Net Member
lol well im not trolling i jsut want info i just piced togeter something i wanna see what people think ZZZZ

main what u think?

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
lol well im not trolling i jsut want info i just piced togeter something i wanna see what people think ZZZZ

main what u think?
if i were you i'd max leap reast in shout. your other skill distribution seems fine except no more than 5 on nat res.
greif needs 34+ ias, beast 36+str
you need good charms too