Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Ok, ENOUGH ALREADY!"

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ToRuleEmAll, Mar 14, 2004.

1. ToRuleEmAll

ToRuleEmAll IncGamers Member

"Ok, ENOUGH ALREADY!"

... says Andy. That was the feeling I had when I killed her for the last time tonight and she decided to drop AT THE SAME TIME the following items:

Set Chaos Armor (Trang Ouls)
    Unique Ogre Axe
    Set Cuirass
    Set Death Mask (Tals)

I know they aren't high end as shako and so on but they are (specially the first two) above average drops for me... So when they drop at the same time, so does my jaw! :surprise:

I saw a thread the other day here about how bugged Andy seems to be and I believe that is the case! Been mfing her for a couple of weeks and came across things like shako, uni rings and ammies more than frequently (highlords today, baby!) and many other valuable/useful items.

Well, anyway, I'm giving Andy a break for today. She deserves it! :thanks:

*ToRuleEmAll

ps.: I do have a screen shot of the drop but am not sure if I can post links here... If someone does and knows a place to do that, it's appreciated.

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Andy is only bugged if you make her that way. So unless you exploited the bug, it's just a normal, après-quest, andy drop. And use a free site to host pictures such as geocities or angelfire, you can link to them using the [ /url] tags (no spaces).

3. ToRuleEmAll

4. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

I didn't mean to sound hostile. I don't even care if you are exploiting it. Many who run andy do so after having triggered her permanent quest drop. The bug was discussed in length here, at this o-so-legit forum. I was merely trying to indicate that andy is not bugged unless you make it that way.

5. ToRuleEmAll

Fair enough, sorry if I was overreactive. Now which "way" is that? Because, from what I read in these forums, to trigger her you need to talk to any npc after killing her for quest and moving on to act2 before leaving the game, which... errr... is the way I've played 99% (no accuracy there but pretty close) of my chars, without ever thinking about mfing Andy later.

[sarcasm]So if this is a bug, I'm not going to change my way of playing and avoid it. I'll just let Blizzard fix it as it has fixed every other bug in this game.[/sarcasm]

6. decoy_sJ

decoy_sJ IncGamers Member

bug or not bug..thats some pretty nice drops from andy..i've had v nice drops from her too *not sure bout bug though :scratch: *

good luck for ur future romps with her! :thumbsup:

7. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Truly amazing finds for one drop! Grats man ! :clap:

-Backdoor Bandit