Ohhh how i hate thee...

Shadolupin

Diabloii.Net Member
Ohhh how i hate thee...

HELL DIABLO IS THE WORST BOSS IN THIS GAME. HE DROPS LIKE THE LITTLE ***** THAT HE IS :mad: . I GOT ONE RARE AND SIX, SIX FREAKING MAGICAL ITEMS THAT ALL SUCK NOT EVEN A CRAPPY FREAKIN UNIGUE OR SET ITEM, :mad: HELL I WOULD BEEN HAPPY ABOUT A BOOD RARE ITEM BUT NOOOOOO HE IS EVIL INCARNATE AND HATES ME HE SHOULD BE NAMES MEPHISTO FOR THE AMOUNT OF HATE HE SPEWS AT ME AND MY LIKKLE PALLY. ARRRRRG WELL ONTO ACT FIVE ANYWAYS. SHOULD I KILL HIM AGAIN? I THINK I WILL, LATER... :mad: :mad:

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
If Diablo drops a crap, you should kill him for revenge. (He will drop crap again :))

Shadolupin

Diabloii.Net Member
necrolemming said:
Thank you for typing in all caps. :mad:
SORRY WHAT WAS THAT... er sorry about that, i was very angry at diablo and i just had to vent my frustration. :mad:
Oh and ps Happy St.Patrick Day :D i wish i were 21 :D

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I Thought There Was A Filter That Made All-cap Posts Lower Case!

EDIT: Actually it makes everything headline-style caps. Must have been the smilies (the p in the tongue-poker) that stopped the filter from going off.

Man, I hate killing Diablo. On any difficulty.

Masas

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you expect? Kill him once and get a Valor + Schaeffers? And stop making all cap posts, they are both annoying and hard to read.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes Diablo is hard..although with the right character not too difficult...when my Wind Druid recently killed him I got 3 items... two blues and 1 green belt... So I guess Diablo hates me more than he hates you...Although I bet Diablo doesn't much care for all caps posts...neither does Baal so if you want a good drop:)

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh no an Act boss dropped like crap for you. That's never happened to anyone else before.

If it was a first kill you do realise that all the magical items were failed set ad you actually got a really good drop qualitywise, just unlucky with the base item types!