Oh Ya, for all you MF loaded nutz...

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh Ya, for all you MF loaded nutz...

Sting got himself a SOJ yesterday! Worldstone lvl 2 Chest/Crypt/Casket whatever they are with his 0 MF Barb.............lvl 27.........NORM!

Have fun!

moby

Diabloii.Net Member
I think you are on to something. No one ever finds these bad boys, because everyone is rushed and never actually play normal anymore ;)

-moby

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
What stood out as soon as I ided it was RED (cant equip) then I noticed it was a SOJ. I dont think I EVER found a pc of unique Jewelry I could not equip.

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
Totally the stuff bro. And people are right, the places to find an SOJ are never ever played!

Wanna find an SOJ? Work these areas:

Worldstone 2 Normal
Worldstone 3 Normal
Throne Room Normal
Act 1 (Andy and the Bosses of Act 1) Nightmare
Act 2 (First part, before Arcane) Nightmare

Key is to kill monsters between levels 39 and 53. Anything higher than 53 could result in a Dwarf or Raven.

There ya go! Now the secret is OUT! No more teleporting sorcs in WS, no more kill Andy and get your Dury mule. Yeah, that's how ppl will play from now on. LOL

GenXCub

Diabloii.Net Member
My first Carrion Wind I found was too high for me to equip. Remember back when SoJ's had no level requirement? You could gamble 2 of them, and it was an immediate boost for any character you played.

treldonis

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on your find! Neat feeling isn't it?

Yeah found one myself off a Hell Witch in the Throne Room in Nightmare helping a friend level with Baal runs. Karma I guess.

It just happens sometimes. My Bonemancer that has no MF found a shako in one of those log chests in act 3. Luck is a big factor.

Treldonis

nebby

Diabloii.Net Member
treldonis said:
Karma I guess...
...Luck is a big factor.

Treldonis
Well. I wouldn't know. Hmmph. I musta done some pretty bad stuff in a previous life. Last night, while helping some people with baal, some guy following me finds a VEX outta some casket in the throne. Bah. Meanwhile, I'm gonna be cubing from now till doomsday to get one.

Congrats on the find, Stinger. (can you feel the envy online?)

wearethedead

Diabloii.Net Member
my soj

yeah same here actually i found mine in a normal baal run off of baal, i tried to tell everyone cause i was so happy but every just called me a liar and said it was a rare ring....i was sad

GrnEggsNHam

Diabloii.Net Member
Interesting fact have not found a SOJ since LOD came out although I only found 1 in classic from Norm Diablo I must have gambled about 20 from good Ol' gheed :).

GIR

Banned
Heh, that's why I made a thread back before the forum got wiped about the merits of taking the time to break those barrels and such.

I find more Uniques from them then I do from killing monsters.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Tes, now I am no chest poping fool, but i always take time to pop some and kick a few barrels or logs. I learned at a very early time to do this as I found 3 Shafts in 1 week from chests in Cows!!!