Oh Brave New World...

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh Brave New World...

...that has such posts in it!

This is frontier country my friends! Here there's room to build, and hardly a thread to be seen for pages! Grab an ax, split some bytes and build a post for yourself! We'll tame this wilderness in no time!

Hell, I might even use some more exclamation points!

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
It's about rebuilding the forum. If you don't know what I'm talking about try to read an old thread and then check the announcement at the top of the page.

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
It´s just such a shame our postcounts weren´t wiped. That would have been hilarious :)

Kind of a relief to know that all my stupid posts are gone. This way they can´t come back and haunt me later.

Anakha1

Banned
Drosselmeier said:

Hmm... yeah... that sucks. You must have poured hours and hours of work into those articles.
I did! I DID! WHO SAYS I DIDN'T???

Meh. I saved them on my harddrive. :xtongue:

Drosselmeier

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
there's no announcement...
Yes there is.

http://www.rpgforums.net//announcement.php?f=5

Rushster said:
Board Corrupt - Posts AWOL - Please Reaad

Ok we have had a major problem with the forums today, efectively what has happened is the posts inside threads are now gone. The DB table decided to delete itself earlier and the backup was corrupt. We apologise for this and anyincomvenience this has caused. These thins unfortuantely happen from time to time and are unavoidable no matter what measures you take.

You can now post with no problems.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
Kind of a relief to know that all my stupid posts are gone. This way they can´t come back and haunt me later.
I've been hard at work replenishing my stock of stupidity