oh bnet.....

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
oh bnet.....

just ate my shako with a topaz, goldwrap, 2 perfect nagels, and edge bow on switch. i died to spear cats (of course), and i put my gear like belt and stuff in stash after a couple times of dying, yet, somehow, bnet decides to eat my items anyways.

i liked my shako. it was a cheap lem since it was signed 'ipwnedurmom' or w/e, which i always kinda thought was funny lol.

i guess my question is how it disappeared like that. the only ways i know is i either popped, or one body had more worth? i dunno lol

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
When you exit a game, the game only saves one corpse: the one that's worth the most in terms of gold. It just happens that junky magical items are often worth more gold than uniques, so when you exited the game, the game only saved the junky items since the game values it more in terms of gold.

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
ya i kinda figured that, but i believe i at least put some stuff back in my stash just for that. just *really* irritating cause i was using him tonight to do some mf, and now i'm screwed outta a big chunk of mf & gambling gear (probably cost a hr to get back, which is also annoying lol). guess it's key runs tonight =P

at least i didn't lose my enigma or ali. then i'd spend the rest of the night killing spear cats. after i get my stuff back i'm so lvling JUST so i can get dim vision

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
OH YA!

was bored with key runs already, so i decided i'll take my zealot mfing in a baal game, esp since he has like no mf except for his enigma. well, i don't see any baal games, but i see an 'io 4 amn' with about 4 ppl, so i go there. i wanna go to eldritch and shenk, but i look and remember i don't have the wp lol. so i go do trav. pick up a unique ring, gc, and some claws or something. as i'm killing, some hammerdin decides to take my portal and jump in on the killing. that's annoying to me, as i went there to mf by myself (called him a mooch for it). anyways went to town since trav was done before he got there anyways, and OMG!!1!!!one!1! bul-kathos ring!!! Score! 3ll, but pfft i don't care lol. i made sure to yell it so the hammerdin could hear ^_^.

i love karma, or w/e you'd call that lol

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, chill out dude...
lol, just my first bk find is all:wink3: sorry if i flipped out too much:flip: i kinda needed one (well i really needed a soj but this will do nicely too), cause of the lovely life boost and +1 skills