oh, after a month of magic finding and leveling...

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
oh, after a month of magic finding and leveling...

RIP lvl 50 sorcy. :[ she got owned by griswold, im so frustrated now. >< inventory of pgems, stash of pgems. grrrr. damned NM griswold, with my 500hp sorc i would of thought griswold wouldnt kill me in ONE SHOT. sheesha. good bye HCL. :[!

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
It sucks that you died and I feel for ya. It happens though. It's happened to everyone that's played HC on a regular basis. I'm not exactly sure if you've been in HC long or if this is your first death or not, but if you give up after just one death, you don't really belong in HC anyway. (Not meant as an insult.)

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
actually its been 2years since i have SC. ill start from scratch again in SC since all chars. i have there are expired. just wanted HC to be different. and it took me a long time to level her up and stuff because i can never go in public games.

the pkers are on a rampage. :[ thanks for the sympathies and bye bye.

but if you give up after just one death, you don't really belong in HC anyway. (Not meant as an insult.)
im too paranoid to play pub. so youre right, i dont belong in HC. this is my fifth death thus far, lv 50 is my second highest char ive ever made in hc.... if i were to able to level up my char. quickly etc. i would play hc, but 1.10 is touch.

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're not sure about your qualities as a (Hardcore) player, Sorcies are -not- the place to start.

They're far too fragile.

There's a bunch of builds that are far more sturdy and can kill through NM easily, allowing you to harvest items to your heart's content.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
youre very right, sorcies ARE too fragile haha, plus, i only had spire of laz. and no blocking. ;.;! ill start another character, fun build... defense paladin. rawr!!

Stimm

Diabloii.Net Member
See any of the 14000 threads regarding orb / tk sorcs. Ive made one at the start of both seasons and never lost either. I still have mine from start of ladder 2 if my account hasnt expired.

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
blehh. currently level 12 with pally. RAWR. i think ill remake sorc once i get more gear with my pally... my mules have crap. sigh!

Raith

Diabloii.Net Member
patience is good. i made a summoner necro when i first restarted and i got pk'd. the guy was level 27...... ;\

HoshNasi

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, so your sorc had little block, and low def?

I meam sure the sorc is fragile, but propper stat allocation, and building of a little item base can make her more stout.