OffTopic Midsummer murder theory!

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
OffTopic Midsummer murder theory!

It's the eve of the Midsummer's night here in finland now. Basically, its gonna be light around the clock, twice. So no "night" whatsoever for 24 hours \o/

Now, you people must amuse me since i lost all my money buying a new phone and an umemployed little git like myself cant get any money by snapping his fingers. Here's the idea:

Write a maximum of five (5) sentences long theory of your own about how JFK was assassinated, or was he? The following words/subjects must be included: Coffee, Llamas, Marilyn Monroe, JFK (duh), Bathtub, Fruit breeding, and if you wish, an optional choice of Matt's dead hammerding for prestige and respect reasons :lol:

Now, my little spammy friends, entertain me :)

Tool_Master

Diabloii.Net Member
He never died, he simply was hit by three coffee beans (including one "magic" coffee bean that went through him numerous times) and this instant jolt of caffeine propelled him sky-high and left an everlasting impression of him in the back seat of the car. He's still up there trying to burn off all that caffeine...
Oh and that blood stuff was actually some leftover tomatoes from the fruit-breeding.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
JFK wasn't shot during any parade. His stunt double, Percy Bathtub, was assassinated, but that isn't a big deal. JFK was enjoying a cup of coffee with the president of Llama Co., until Marilyn Monroe offered the prez blueberries, which bled on his hands, pushing him to insanity, causing him to shoot both of them. He then called Baal and had him hire minions to kill Matt's paly, then dropped him from the game.

Lucky

Sip

Banned
JFk was assasinated by a guy wearing a shirt that said "Coffee, Llamas, Marilyn Monroe, Bathtub, Fruit breeding, you name it, we got it at Matt's Warehouse." I love beer. I love beer. I love beer. Hammerdin.

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
JFk was assasinated while wearing a shirt that said "Coffee, Llamas, Marilyn Monroe, Bathtub, Fruit breeding, you name it, we got it at Matt's Warehouse." I love beer. I love beer. I love beer. Hammerdin.

we should defnitely do more of these. how else are we going to catch up to ash

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
Doesn't Sip live in the US? Wouldn't that actually be "I love water"?
he actuall doesnt drink (or so he tells me), so he wouldnt know

lucky kid i say

folks, DO NOT try this at home

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
I DO lub H2O...thats 2 hydrogens and 1 oxygen btw.
H H
\ /
O
/ \
H H
\ /
O

Is that right xey? Gah no wonder im in summer school for chemistry...IT SUCKS lol

about 2 gallons of water for me a day :)

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
Rekoc said:
I DO lub H2O...thats 2 hydrogens and 1 oxygen btw.
H H
\ /
O
/ \
H H
\ /
O

Is that right xey? Gah no wonder im in summer school for chemistry...IT SUCKS lol

about 2 gallons of water for me a day :)

sure is

but ur version looks like a bra to me for some reason

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
looks like a fish ><> to me...not sure how you're seeing a bra

And we'll catch Ash (or at least the collective post count of the HC forum will catch Ash) when ladder resets cause we'll have all sorts of legitimate threads to post in.

Tool_Master

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
looks like a fish ><> to me...not sure how you're seeing a bra

And we'll catch Ash (or at least the collective post count of the HC forum will catch Ash) when ladder resets cause we'll have all sorts of legitimate threads to post in.
Unlike non-legit threads like this one :lol:

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
we'll still spend more time in these types of threads, you all know that right?

cheers
-tai

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
MagicMoron said:
Hm... isnt it
H H
\ /
O
?
yes it is. the other one is only partially correct since each oxygen can only convalently bond to 2 hydrogen atoms. however, each O is partially negative, and the H's are partially positive (i cant remember the exact terms but these definitions will suffice) and they sort of connect to each other: the scientific term for that i think is hydrogen bonding

but you didnt really need to know that