Off-Topic in the OTF

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait, so if this is the off topic thread in the off topic forum, then that means we should use it to talk about Diablo...
No it's not for Crowbar swings
i.e.Diablo back in the day when talking about it was really rule 1 of the FAQ for this forums
topic posts.

It's more the kind of thread when people get banned by the mAd Mods on occasion but we have a good time.

I'm giving this a try again on Dredd suggesting of it, he's a nicotine starved and drugged up loose cannon right now you know. :D

I would like to see the old Off topic personality treads again really - some of those discussed are still here.

:yes:

Last edited:

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member
Did you not have a the OTF Personality Thread PanCakeMan? I Remember Vivi and Dutch did.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Persona threads? I swear I contributed sometime last year to it.... someone necro'd one and I remember filling out questions about my birthday, age, location, what i liked to do, music i liked, etc. single/married/divorced/widowed, astrological sign.

Gee, now it soudns like I filled out a personal wanted ad for the forum online letter. SWF seeking SBM, SMM, or SWM who likes RPGs and MMOs. BDSM and being ADD are a plus but not a must.

Seriously, Bob, make one. This is only the 10th time you mentioned it. :D

Pixie

Diabloii.Net Member
Sure looks like "it-was-better-in-the-old-days *shakes cane*" nostalgia thread.
I don't even get what the topic's supposed to be, but that if we get banned in the process of it, it means it was successful?

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Sure looks like "it-was-better-in-the-old-days *shakes cane*" nostalgia thread.
I don't even get what the topic's supposed to be, but that if we get banned in the process of it, it means it was successful?
double post because im lazy.

Pix, a lot of the older threads are like that. Still was like that when i signed up a few years ago. We seemed to have gotten a lot of new people so I think Bob should start this new thread or ressurrect the old one.... Did he? Idk if he has or not and, tbh, Idk what goes in it.

are you talking about this thread or the other thread?

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
Fine!

*removes gag*

But if you start talking about your feelings it's going right back in!

I'd be cool with that thread, I think I saw it a while back but never posted in it.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
i thought you did, Kegs.

But, I don't want to feel like a someone you can just use... I think I really like you, Kegs...

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
I probably did, but I can't be expected to remember.

I don't think I'm allowed to have feelings for you, sorry.