Off Topic: How old are you?

Conanbarbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Off Topic: How old are you?

So how old are you?

Who can claim to be the oldest gamer amoung the SPF?

I'm 22, 23 next week :cool:

Fluffballer

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 27. I'm curious if the SPF is older than the community forum. Diabloii.net in general seems to have a pretty "old" population, so if this is the case the SPF will all be in their 60s. :tongue:

somethingsin

Diabloii.Net Member

dragging down the average...

we'll just have to wait for the old, underworld-loving, hags to post...

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
Fluffballer said:
I'm 27. I'm curious if the SPF is older than the community forum. Diabloii.net in general seems to have a pretty "old" population, so if this is the case the SPF will all be in their 60s. :tongue:
I don't expect the SPF to be much older, if any, on average. I expect the reason that there are quite a lot of slightly older people is that this game is 6 years old now, and a lot have been playing in one way or another since it was released.

Edit: I'm 20 and I'm one of them

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Why isn't there a poll with this?
<10
teenager
20 something
*cough* 30
Forty omg u shd be dead
Fifty + u r deed u don no it

(bad spelling intentional)

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 23. So I suppose I stared playing at...18? Maybe 19. Can't remember when I switched from D1, but I know I was living in the dorms at the time.

barren

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 22, started playing a few days after the original d2 hit stores. Not sure how long ago that was... so much time well wasted :thumbsup:

Chewbacca

Diabloii.Net Member
I started with the release of the original Diablo. I've been playing Diablo 2 since it came out; same with the expansion.

I am currently one month short of my 40th birthday (I know... it'll be a black day, trust me...). I have a brother who is 1 year younger than me who also plays, as does his wife, who is 30 (yes, girls play the game too). We play with a pretty extensive group of people... most are over 30 (one woman is 51 - the oldest person that I personally have met who plays). We specifically try to play with the "older" crowd to avoid the over-abundance of rudeness that we have experienced from the younger players of the game.

On those occasions where I mention my age in public games, I often get "flak" from the 12-18 crowd who believe that adults who play have no life. They just don't understand that at the end of a rough day at work, playing a little Diablo and killing monsters is a great way to relax, unwind, and socialize with some good friends before you have to get back in the grind again the next morning.

Ah, the ignorance of youth....

Hamburger

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 20, turned 20 5th of august :grin:

I guess I bring the average down as well, heh.
And I started playing around december 2005....strange isn't it?

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Chewbacca said:
On those occasions where I mention my age in public games, I often get "flak" from the 12-18 crowd who believe that adults who play have no life.
You play games at your age? :shocked: OMGz, youz haf no life! :laugh:

Seriously though, your crowd of over 30 (in years) gamers are teh cool.

Commiserations... err, I mean Congratulations! on your upcoming 40th birthday!

Psst! My age is a secret...

SoulSurvivor

Diabloii.Net Member
21 here, started playing when the game first came out quit after about a year. A friend of mine reintroduced me to the game a year ago and I've been playing pretty consistently ever since.