Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Off topic....Gaming Rigs

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Atratees, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Atratees

Atratees IncGamers Member

I see all these great threads on favorite items, awesome runewords that everyone shows off, and well they should. But would anyone care to brag on their gaming rig, that gets everything for them, as well as filling many hours of very enjoyable game play? I know I love my setup. D2 has never looked or sounded better.

ioupainmax likes this.
  2. GooberGrape

GooberGrape IncGamers Member

I run a cheap piece of garbage computer that I got off eBay. It's one of the reasons I enjoy this game, because my crap computer can't play anything better. I think it's a Pentium 4? Works fine.

BBS_Agonistes likes this.
  3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Some 4 core thingy from Intel with a 120GB SSD from 6 years ago, running Win7, and a 24" monitor. It got a Geforce 560TI after D3 came out, but I was a bit stingy with its 1 Gig of video RAM, it should have been two. I also bought a huge 750W power supply then because I goofed at connecting both power connectors to the graphics card. It didn't work with just one, so I thought the power supply was too weak. I blame the crappy manual! With the release of the resource-hungry Rome Total War 2 game, I upgraded RAM from 4 to 8 gigs.

Atratees likes this.
  4. Atratees

Atratees IncGamers Member

Built my tower about 2 years ago, using an Asus case, AMD Radeon HD graphics card, Realtek HD sound card, Using Windows 7. Not too sure about "upgrading" to Windows 8. Running 8 gig of ram. And with my 32" Samsung monitor its pic is better than anything I've viewed before. Gotta love dem Samsung monitors!