Off Topic But Hey MTG

Fable13

Diabloii.Net Member
Off Topic But Hey MTG

Magic The Gathering! Who Remembers This Great Card Game? I Know SOme Of You Have Played. What I Want To Know Is What Are Your All TIme Favorite Cards And Decks Mine Are

Braids, Cabal Minion

And

B/R Land Destruction

JettJagwar

Diabloii.Net Member
i was a fan of apprentice, a free online version of MTG. once the cheatscripts hit it became pretty pointless tho. i think they made other free online mtg progs but i lost interest. black was always too self defeating.

Liessa Wyrmbane

Diabloii.Net Member
MTG was my addiction before Diablo 2. :) Still have a huge stockpile of expensive cards that I haven't bothered to sell yet.

Favorites cards? Hypnotic Specter! Although old classics like Serra Angel and Sengir Vampire are pretty cool also.

<--- Polymorph is also a pretty funny card :)

Krollin

Diabloii.Net Member
Liessa Wyrmbane said:
MTG was my addiction before Diablo 2. :) Still have a huge stockpile of expensive cards that I haven't bothered to sell yet.

Favorites cards? Hypnotic Specter! Although old classics like Serra Angel and Sengir Vampire are pretty cool also.

<--- Polymorph is also a pretty funny card :)
Ice Age Necropotence Deck, dated now but back then.... wow.
Got a pure black graveyard deck I built that is fast and wups most things. Works by cycling things into and outof the graveyard + sacrifice creatures, enchantment means each creature of mine I lose from play causes opponent to sacrifice one of theirs.

Emperor Sliver Deck, from the days when Slivers were first invented. Once it is working I can work up infinite creatures, life, ping damage, mana.....

Liessa Wyrmbane

Diabloii.Net Member
Krollin said:
Ice Age Necropotence Deck, dated now but back then.... wow.
Got a pure black graveyard deck I built that is fast and wups most things. Works by cycling things into and outof the graveyard + sacrifice creatures, enchantment means each creature of mine I lose from play causes opponent to sacrifice one of theirs.

Emperor Sliver Deck, from the days when Slivers were first invented. Once it is working I can work up infinite creatures, life, ping damage, mana.....
Necropotence was my favourite architype also; not the speedy creature based type, but the more controlling one. I mostly like(d) control decks. I played Type 1.

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
My "OMG I GOT CRABS!" Deck.

Infinite damage, creature control, get through my deck fast...

What else do yah need?

Time Spiral has to be one of my fave cards.

~Kbob

Fable13

Diabloii.Net Member
SUICIDE BLACK DECKS WERE MY FIRST PASSION

GOO SINK HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyppies Were One Of My All Time Fav Cards

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
I played MTG when there was only 1 kind of deck, the original! :) those were the days! once i had the "black lotus" card...that was basicly the most expensive card in those days :D too bad i didnt keep it...

still have my cards somewhere...

C-Beat

daskidude

Banned
i used to play it all the time, but now that my friends stopped playing for aw hile, i have too. got some nice new cards.
now, if my friends start again, i gotta make myself a burning wake deck or reanimator

daskidude

Banned
grrrrrr, my computer didn't reload that page and i tohught i didn't post the first time. aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh st00pid computer

*throws computer out of window and into pool*

Brother_Maynard

Diabloii.Net Member
i just recently cut back on mtg. sold a ton of nice stuff :( but my favorite deck had to be "turboland".playing time warp every turn was beautiful, and the deck was very resilient...then they had to ban oath of druids in 1x.... i hate u dci!!!

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Armegeddon and artifact mana.

Only problem is noone :love:s you anymore after that.

:hanky:

Wow...i just came to the realization that Desolation Angel is my favorite card. Time to pick me up some foilies.

Braids was my favorite character in the MTG series (books) but not my favorite card Fable13 :( , she's a lousy remake of Smokestack, as she's a legend, can't hit enchantments, and is an easily disposed of 2/2 creature.