Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Odd glitch with stat points?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by SnowDrake, Mar 2, 2004.

1. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

Odd glitch with stat points?

My friends necro started with 40 dexterity... all other attributes normal, but 40 dexterity. He has 15 more stat points than you're supposed to... this was a hardcore necro... has anyone else ever had this happen?

Very odd....

2. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

Wow... that's pretty cool. I've never seen/heard about something like this before. You sure your friend was telling the truth, and not just messing with you?

3. PhsycoTimmay

PhsycoTimmay IncGamers Member

Im guessing someones gettin messed with, althought, just mabey...hes telling the truth....

4. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

He's not messing with my mind, I know his account password. I didn't believe him either, and I went into his account, took off all of his items until the stats were all white, and I added them up. 15 extra points than he could possibly have at that level seeing as he's not even done normal, but since I already factored in the normal Lam Esen's tome quest, even if he were done the nightmare and hell that'd be 5 extra stat points. He also told me he didn't put any points in dex, which I believe, with his dex at 40...

Very very very odd, I had never heard of this glitch, and I figured 15 extra stat points definitely wouldn't be a glitch that'd be missed if it was commonplace, so I was curious if it had ever happened with anyone else.