Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Odd Find

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by NecromanSassin, Nov 11, 2006.

1. NecromanSassin

NecromanSassin IncGamers Member

Odd Find

Hey guys. I had the strangest find today. In the Flayer Jungle, in Normal, I was level 25. After returning the Gidbinn, then selling the ring Ormus gave me, I took my tp back to the Jungle. I was approached by some Flayers, which took out gumby easily (poor guy:cry: ). But my merc started attacking and I took them down with some Bone Spears. After that, I noticed an Amulet dropped. I walked over to it to pick it up, probably to sell it. So I identified it with my tome, and noticed it gave +1 to summons! I was amazed by my find and jumped up and down. . .
    Then I sold it.​

Ormus was amazed by my find, and offered 8.5k for it. After saying goodbye to Ormus, I went to my Stash and put the money in. Then I went off and found the wp.

How common is it, under my circumstances, to find a +1 to [Character] [Tree type] skillz Amulet?

If anybody else has any rare finds, that are useless or not, feel free to post it in my thread. Be sure to add a nice story to go with it :wink3: .

-necsin

2. EJB

EJB IncGamers Member

I normally find Ammys with +to skill tree starting at the end of Act 2-start of 3. Since the required lvl is 15 for +to skill tree I think this is where they can start dropping. I am not too versed in the drop mechanics of the game, but that is where I tend to find them. I don't even keep them anymore because I have my twink gear for low lvl characters set untill I get to around 24 or 30 depending on class and skills.
    In other words, you are right where these drops should be starting...
    EJB

3. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

As you play the game more, it will blow your mind when you look back.

4. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

they are everywhere after a good time invested in THE GAME.

5. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

+1 skill tree prefixes can spawn on amulets with minimum ilvl=20. That means that monsters with mlvl=20 and higher can drop it.

6. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

isnt summons a graverobbers amy if so i found two in A3 norm the other day but one had nice resist as well

7. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

You can get up to +3 skills tree ammys, and +2 character skills ammys. Don't remember when those start dropping though.

8. Smorter

Smorter IncGamers Member

lol I found a +2 Pal Skills +46 MF +26 Lightning Resist and +10% FCR and some other less useful mod, back in 1.06 gamble.

Pity it wasn't a 20% FCR then it'd be close to uber