Oblivion Knights dual attack?

Death_Dealer

Diabloii.Net Member
Oblivion Knights dual attack?

Has anyone else noticed that that the Oblivion Knights now have a dual attack? I know they sometime spawn with dual immunities but this is the first time I can recall seeing them with dual attacks. Maybe this is just a visual thing?

Here is a screenshot

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
That only happens in the WSK iirc. I think it's to make them look more cool. They still attack with one bolt a a time though.... I think.

Death_Dealer

Diabloii.Net Member
Andrew said:
That only happens in the WSK iirc. I think it's to make them look more cool. They still attack with one bolt a a time though.... I think.
Now that I think about it I think your right, the WSK is the only place I have seen this. Hopefully they only use one attack at a time, the bastids are hard enough as it is. Thanks for the reply.

that link dont work for me. bad gateway...
can someone describe it to me. dual attack is where hey seem to use 2 different spells at the same time right?

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
They have 2 differently-coloured bobbles on their hands rather than them being them same colour.

From my somewhat hazy memory I've only ever seen them use one attack type so it must be 'to make them look cool'.

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
While they only use one at a time, I think it was done so they had some more versatility and to make them more dangerous. That's a bad spawn, too...I believe the Greater Mummies can ressurect even the Oblivion Knights.

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, a gloam+greater+OK spawn in the throne room means time to kill yourself, basically.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, it hurts when you are wacking away i the throne room because you killed all the OK, then a mummy raise one to cast IM on you. :(

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
I once fought a Ob knight bosspack and a Greater mummy bosspack at the same time... lol... very very difficult.

The greater mummys also resurrect stygian dolls. Thank god they aren't as deadly as they used to be.