oath zerker axe??

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
oath zerker axe??

today i found a 4 soc eth zerker axe with no ed on it, but i was wondering if i should make oath in it and make a zerker barb to use it, cause at the mo i am in the process of making a dueler and if anyone has madeone before and it was good i would make a zerker barb as my dueler but at the mo i dont know if i should invest the runes to make oath or should i just sell it to norm akara for 5k gold :evil:

any help would be appreciated

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Do it :)

Originality is always a fun thing to do

Berserkers can also one-two hit many pub builds out there with their insane magic damage

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
Omikron8 said:
Do it :)

Originality is always a fun thing to do

Berserkers can also one-two hit many pub builds out there with their insane magic damage
Berserker barbs are the only decent barbbuild on hc, so they can be excellent for 1-2 hit kills and then run away. If you dont get that kill in 1-2hits you're pretty much screwed though :)

HoD

rikstaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
Berserker barbs are the only decent barbbuild on hc, so they can be excellent for 1-2 hit kills and then run away. If you dont get that kill in 1-2hits you're pretty much screwed though :)

HoD
Your tar is the only thing thats screwed right now.

Rik

KrAzI

Diabloii.Net Member
ill be glad 2 take that "pathetic" axe off ur hands.. i been lookin for 1 for about 2 weeks now lol

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes thats a useful axe as if u make eth oath in other axes none of them have range 3. I agree - great value WW weapon hehe I think eth oath champion sword is easiest to hit 9fpa zerk according to weapon speed calculator along with scourge,cryptic and warspike but less dmg i guess. If you could get OIAS w/o sacrificing dmg/proc mods from gear then why not?