Oath - Which Weapon for Frost Zealot

Tom123

Diabloii.Net Member
Oath - Which Weapon for Frost Zealot

Hello! I hope to make an oath runeword for my pala. I'm going for max zeal, sacrifice, resist cold and holy freeze. As this is my first ladder char I imagine it will be quite tough to get good items let alone the runes I need, and so I have no idea what my IAS will be. Regardless, are there any recommendations for the type of weapon to stick the oath in?
I was thinking phase blade simply for speed however scourge is up there too, cos it allows me to smack skellies around a bit more. Not sure if its possible to get ethereal phase blades...also, it it possible to get maximum sockets on ethereal items from larzuk?

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Tom123 said:
Hello! I hope to make an oath runeword for my pala. I'm going for max zeal, sacrifice, resist cold and holy freeze. As this is my first ladder char I imagine it will be quite tough to get good items let alone the runes I need, and so I have no idea what my IAS will be. Regardless, are there any recommendations for the type of weapon to stick the oath in?
I was thinking phase blade simply for speed however scourge is up there too, cos it allows me to smack skellies around a bit more. Not sure if its possible to get ethereal phase blades...also, it it possible to get maximum sockets on ethereal items from larzuk?
q1: A phase for speed and well a b.axe? sry not to in with the new rw's
q2: Yes i think it is but my memory might be failin.

Note: i dont think that oath is such a good Holy freeze weapon but all you ladder users maybe think it is. i think that Cb and Salvation is king ^^ im weird

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
the etheral Cryptic Sword, should give you the best one-handed damage, I would suggest that..

*priit

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
I use either a Cresent Moon Phase, Azurewrath Phase or Heaven's Light Mighty Scepter.

Most of the time I find that I use cresent moon instead of the other two when baaling/questing for the ITD as my are is only around 5K.

jumbo_SHRIMP

Diabloii.Net Member
MoonUnit said:
I use either a Cresent Moon Phase, Azurewrath Phase or Heaven's Light Mighty Scepter.

Most of the time I find that I use cresent moon instead of the other two when baaling/questing for the ITD as my are is only around 5K.
heart of the wolverine charges add nice damage and attack rating bonus

125% damage/130% ar, but it has to be in a non ethereal weapon so you can repair the charges, i believe phase blade is the best choice here

phelix

Tom123

Diabloii.Net Member
jumbo_SHRIMP said:
heart of the wolverine charges add nice damage and attack rating bonus

125% damage/130% ar, but it has to be in a non ethereal weapon so you can repair the charges, i believe phase blade is the best choice here

phelix
Ah right, I never thought about repairing the charges. Very good point.