Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

o.o WTF IS GOING ON??????

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by SnowDrake, Mar 17, 2004.

1. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

o.o WTF IS GOING ON??????

o.o..... I just logged on and my paladin's equipment is almost completely gone...

He still has his wizardspike, a raven frost, and his verdungo's. Everything else is gone.... including my HoZ, Shako, Skullders, War Travs, Chancies, etc.... All of it is gone...

Wtf is going on???????? How is that possible....

2. Dire_Wulf

Dire_Wulf IncGamers Member

Someone robbed you, or they were dupes.

3. schlip

schlip IncGamers Member

I'm sorry for your loss.. It's probably too late.. but did you check the last time of your login?

If someone else has your password, this could happen.

4. Armor_Biff

Armor_Biff IncGamers Member

Damn, that sucks bigtime. Cant think of anything else than either "rust storm" or someone stole them. Sorry about your loss.

5. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

I traded for most of it, except if it was dupes then my travs would still be there, because I found those myself....

I don't see how anyone woulda guessed my password.... it wasn't exactly complex but it's complex enough that you wouldn't be able to just guess it since it makes no sense.... I don't know I changed my password just in case anyways... but yeah...

A few items on other chars are missing too... and I just checked my other account... stuff is missing from that account too....

So it'd hafta be someone who knows both my accounts ... and I only know of 2 people who know both my accounts, and I know the passwords to both their accounts and they don't have any of it. Besides I know them in real life and they wouldn't steal my stuff....

So if they guessed my password... I don't see how they woulda gotten my password and know both my accounts.... I almost NEVER use one of the accounts so it's not like someone woulda seen me going on both....

6. ButterFace

ButterFace IncGamers Member

I had something like that happen after 1.10 came out. My .09 zon was wearing a magical bone helm instead of vampgaze and she was wearing magic chainmail instead of her shaftstop. and I found both of those items myself. No one new my account password so, who knows. Oh, about your problem i would make sure your friends didnt give out the password to someone else. Maybe unlikely but its your next hope.

7. toader

toader Banned

The odd thing is that you can still access your account. If this was the act of a random person, youd think they would change your password.

This sounds like a job for Scooby Doo.

8. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

I dunno, this could just be a shot in the dark but maybe you died and couldnt pick up your whole body, and died again,therefore having 2 bodies of items on the ground, if you would leave in this state you wouldnt get all of your items, not sure whether this is the scenerio.. in any case sorry for your loss.. if you need some help getting on your feet and ur on useast NL give me a whisper my account is Ebu ill help you out

9. Reggitsan

Reggitsan Banned

Pretty easy to figure out. A friend of his unknowingly got a trojan, and logged onto his account for some reason or another. Or he has a trojan. Either way. The person got on, cleared out what he wanted, and simply didn't care enough to switch out the passwords. It takes all of 2 seconds in a game to throw what is good down and leave what you dont want.