O..M..G, This guy even looks...

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
O..M..G, This guy even looks...

CRAZY .
I just had to post this..when I think of a crazy, out of his mind killer...this is the face I see.
And customs...I know they aren't CSI..but jeez. I think we should start arresting people looking like this..lol AND ESP CARRING A CHAINSAW!
Of course people "possibly" died from him, so I guess it isn't to much of a laughing matter. But until its solved. :eek:

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont see the problem with this guy, he look normal enough to me, that might be because he looks a lot like me :lol: :lol:

gees what a freckie guy, so do you think he did it ?

Eff

Banned
well, the whole "blood on his chainsaw/shirt murder in his home-town the day after he arrrived in the US" kind of plays a factor too

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
rawrj said:
i dont see the problem with this guy, he look normal enough to me, that might be because he looks a lot like me :lol: :lol:

gees what a freckie guy, so do you think he did it ?
i'm trying my best not to jump to conclusions...but the evdience so far is against him on the murder charges

a shame for the people though...getting stabbed is 10 times worse than getting shot

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
oh hell yes, stabbing would be like 100 times worst, cause it not immediate death and you would feel every one :hanky: but this is news to me i live on the other side of the world so i hadnt even seen this before now,

and i say free the Psycho americans do that all the time any way so whats 1 more free on the streets hehehheehhe :lol: j/k

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Hay guys what's going on in this thread!

HAHAHA...AHH MAN! That was funny.

But of course he could've murdered 2 people so...I hope hes innocent so I can laugh like a school girl when I see his face. :D

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe a bit off topic of this thread but hehe just paid subs ia m bronze didnt want to show off and buy platium hehehehheheheh

yeah i think his punishmnet even if he didnt do is to be tried up in the middle of a town and everyone just points and laughs at him :p

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Ever been to Texas?

Ash Housewares said:
did he have a strange book wrapped in human flesh?
I doubt it...the guy who sold me my copy said that it was one of a kind.

That guy just looks like a nutcase (although you can't really judge a book by its cover...unless it's Cliff Notes.)

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
did you read the article on it???? gees sounds like a psycho,

but he is guilty until proven innocent at the mo as the evidence is stacked against him at the mo

nrabbit said:
man! that guy is a psycho.
his head was in a pillow case in the kitchen??? :eek:
I think that helps keep your shoes from getting bloody when you play football with it.

Wow. Sorry, that was awful.

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
CyberHawk said:
CRAZY .
I just had to post this..when I think of a crazy, out of his mind killer...this is the face I see.
And customs...I know they aren't CSI..but jeez. I think we should start arresting people looking like this..lol AND ESP CARRING A CHAINSAW!
Of course people "possibly" died from him, so I guess it isn't to much of a laughing matter. But until its solved. :eek:
This man resembles what I think the anti-Christ would look like.

Man, im glad i ddint know the guy, i would have laughed my head off at his hair. Its always good to not laugh in the face of a crazy homocidal chainsaw weilding freak.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
I think that helps keep your shoes from getting bloody when you play football with it.

Wow. Sorry, that was awful.
lol :lol:
i liked that :lol:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
farting bob said:
Man, im glad i ddint know the guy, i would have laughed my head off at his hair. Its always good to not laugh in the face of a crazy homocidal chainsaw weilding freak.
Maybe that is what started his rage? I mean, must have been hard to suddenly 'wake up', and understand that the haircut really isn't what he thought?
ouch :bonk: