Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

O ist N 7pul

Discussion in 'Europe Standard - Ladder' started by Xejo, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xejo

Xejo Diabloii.Net Member

Hi,

I just started with a LF Javazon and need to break an ist into several pul in order to buy the basic gear. Alternately I also accept the following items (each one instead one pul):

Titan revenges
    Thunderstroke
    Razortail
    Thunders god vigor
    Shako
    Highlord

I based on : https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/europe-ladder-price-guide-season-9.817946/

If you feel the prices are not right , please let me know!

Thanks

2. drmalawi

drmalawi Diabloii.Net Member

compare drop-rates from Hell council, an Ist is not seven times more rare than Pul

3. Xejo

Xejo Diabloii.Net Member

Could you please extend the argument and provide the source of hell council rune drops?

Dont know the chances , but due the fact that you need 8 pul to cube an ist , I was pretty convinced that 7 would be a reasonable price...

4. drmalawi

drmalawi Diabloii.Net Member

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  5. ysuol

ysuol Diabloii.Net Member

I'm really poor myself just working on my basic gear so I cannot offer anything useful at the moment, but be prepared that prices differ wildly from the old threads... I am looking at games and I see people offering Ist for Shako and never vice versa so far, for example. One of the most sought after items it seems - well every mf char wants a shako... :) quite early in season I guess (and no public bots yet afaik).

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

This forum is for trading and not for discussing values, but the OP seems to be fine with it and there's not much traffic in here, so I'm fine with it at this point :)

The value of an item is not just a matter of rarity, but one of supply and demand. There isn't much demand for Pul runes which leads to their value being close to what's needed to cube them into something useful.

7. guface

guface Diabloii.Net Member

its early in the ladder so I doubt you will be able to get a shako and highlords for a pul each. Shakos are going for about ist mal to 2ist at present.

seems ridiculous a trading forum cannot discuss values. The two seems intimately related. Perhaps thats why there "not so much traffic in here"

8. krischan

We have a separate forum about trade values.

Perhaps you just come back to make bold, unfounded statements.

I wrote that it's OK for me to discuss it, so your speculations are lacking substance. You have been absent since 2014, unlike me, so I'm asking myself in which manner you are going to be helpful. What's your problem?[/quote][/QUOTE]

9. guface

defensive much? Perhaps I hit a nerve.

My original point seems entirely transparent. It is ridiculous that trading values are not allowed to be discussed on these forums. The fact that this a rule you highlighted, and yet are conveniently happy to generously make an exception for is an example of, at best, egotistical behaviour, and worse, manipulative. Your reply with simple ad hominem attacks on how long I've been away from here provides little substance nor adds strength to your argument.

Perhaps the manner in which I am being helpful is to highlight these byzantine rules and lack of evolution of these forums which has unfortunately led to much of the trading activity to cease. Much of this falls under your responsibility. But what do I know, I'm just someone with a "problem", with speculations that lack substance.

10. krischan

The question to which extent I'm defending my points is not of your concern. And yes, this is going on my nerves.

I already wrote twice that trade values can be discussed in these forums, in the trade value forum.

Nonsense. I simply wrote that I'm fine with it. You are suspecting low motives where there are none. If you cannot get along with the way these forums are moderated, then stay away.

Exactly. What an irony that your irony hits the nail on the head.

I will say it just once: Stop it. I'm not going to address this kindergarten stuff any further. Thank you.

11. guface

Staying away seems to be par for the course here. It seems to me that you are willing to accept no criticism nor would consider changing the way these forums operate despite the dramatic fall in numbers and interest here. D2 is still extremely popular and there is a buzz of activity on other trading forums.

I find it extremely sad that these once great forums have reached such a demise. It would seem you are intent on running this tight ship until there is no-one here to trade with. If you feel this is "kindergarten" stuff and are too busy taking offence then I think you have failed to see the gravitas of the topic we are discussing.

12. krischan

Not the topic is kindergarten stuff, but the way you were addressing things. That's what I was taking offense on. Most of what you did was pointing out the lack of activity, making speculations (like to which extent I'm the culprit) and using rhetorics in a kind of public tribunal. I cannot take that serious.

To suggest a few measures taken by you, could you start a few trading threads here and respond to those by others, let's say for the next 4 weeks? I'm not asking for trades which will be at your loss. That will need patience and diligence, as there's currently not much traffic here, but that would show that these forums are a real concern for you. In the meantime, I will take care that everything is going by the trading rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.