Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

NvN NL West duelers...Who has one? Who wants some?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Beatboxer, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

NvN NL West duelers...Who has one? Who wants some?

You read the title! :grrr:

No but seriously, who would like to come duel my non-marrow bone necro off ladder to help me get good?

Skillz skillz and more more skillz is what's required...who's got some?

If you are interested, post here in this thread for easy communication. You can try messaging me too but I don't often play off ladder anymore so you can maybe message me at either:

*rewet56

*Beatboxer56

Mmm hmm...that's about it for now.:bow:
    ~Bb

2. Tenken

Tenken IncGamers Member

nvn died in 1.09 even i admit this. The person who wins now is the person that plays the most defensive while spamming teeth . sure u can add some spirits and spears here and there but a lot of ur kills will come from teeth.

i think the whole nvn being dead is due to a couple of reasons
    primarily the sudden boost of dmg coming from the bone skills esp. teeth
    and secondary from the switch from running to teleporting.

what made nvn so fun was the evading of ibs and dueling offensively while predicting and cornering ur opponent. My nec had 195% runwalk,125 cast and lvl 40ish bone skills. He was quite the beast in 1.09, that being my specialty.

anyways the only way to make nvn work is to make a whole bunch of rules that would essentially weaken the necro to match a 1.09 one

3. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

I'll duel you...as soon as I can connect to Bnet, lol.. Stupid problem I'm having right now.

I can message you, or you can message me *RoM[Bunnies]

I use Enigma, but don't teleport. I also don't use any of that BM stuff such as Call to Arms, or Marrowwalks.

4. piroteuss

piroteuss IncGamers Member

msg me at *thehentaiman. I don't use marrow and tele

Jackson: is rom still around ?

5. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

Cool guys. I'm just lookin for some duelin' practice and my necro was origainlly made with NvN in mind.

I usualy play form 10 in the evening till I'm done, so like 10-2 range, pacific time. I can be on other times though if one of you guys is looking to duel and/or what not. Just post a time or try messaging me, of course....

Thanks
    ~Bb

6. mrJ

mrJ IncGamers Member

I'm a serious necro dueling rookie, that doesn't use any of the aforementioned offensive things, I'd be great to beat up on for practice. :D I can't stand another pubby game anyway so I'm up for it if you'll bear with me. (Or if you can't find anyone else online at the time.)

Message *a_newb

7. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Same as many legit dueling clans/leagues, many of the members got p*ssed off at Blizzard for making so many changes to PvP that they just simply quit; so there aren't too many members around (about 3-5 guys who still play regularly), but almost no one is dueling anymore; mostly PvMing on Ladder and Mfing, etc.

*My necro has 1300 life, and 200 stat points left, lol. I can't wait to "legit- duel" someone (almost no one but pubby people willing to duel).

8. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

ill duel as soon as ladder ends or someone helps me lvl a necro on nonladder :D

9. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

hi,

i have not done much nvn since 09. i did make a bone necro in ladder where i have been since 1.1 came out. i have duel a bit with him, but i dont really use him right now, i use a v/t pally and a cold sorc witch i like. in 09 i was prolly 1 of the only ppl that used teeth then, and even used it to kill, and if i was to join u in nvn id prolly use my old necro i used for nvn in 09 witch uses poison nova and has reather weak bone skill as of 1.1. maybe after ladder u will see me dueling more, till then il be mfing and lvl characters in USWL sc

aka Aradol form 09 nvn ;)