• Player vs Environment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faction vs Faction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Number of Uniques in the same drop

What is your maximum number of uniques that dropped at the same time. Also note in your post what player settings you used, and who droped them.

Mine is currently max is 4 from hell Meph on 1 player mode.

A screenshot of that particler drop is nice too.

edit: my drop can be found here

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been playing over 2 years now and don't remember every having a drop of more than 3. I do remember on particular drop with a Raven Frost, Atma's Scarab, and Ali Baba. 2 pieces of jewlery!!! anyone beat that?

Flamearrows

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got 5 uniques and a set before. That was pretty extreme - from meph in hell. Eldrich has dropped me two uniques and his minions coughed up one more unique before - I think the odds on that are even lower

Then again, the most insanely rare drop I ever had was when meph dropped one item - isenhart's lightbrand. just one. no gold, potions or anything else.

flamearrows

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
Flamearrows said:
I've got 5 uniques and a set before. That was pretty extreme - from meph in hell. Eldrich has dropped me two uniques and his minions coughed up one more unique before - I think the odds on that are even lower

Then again, the most insanely rare drop I ever had was when meph dropped one item - isenhart's lightbrand. just one. no gold, potions or anything else.

flamearrows
I had 5 uniques and a set too. Have a screenie but i'm lazy to put it up.. lol. Players 3, hell mephisto.

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Andrew said:
I had 5 uniques and a set too. Have a screenie but i'm lazy to put it up.. lol. Players 3, hell mephisto.
Screenies are always fun to look at. So if you can find the time...

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
I have got at least 4 uniques in same drop. I don't remember if I have had more because when you get so many uniques in same drop they all are usually crap and I don't pay much attention to those. But if I get drop of 4 good uniques... :) That would be something

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
6 items, pretty sure it all came from the same drop. Though not 100%...

Andariel on players 8, hell difficulty. Alot of other critters right next to her, amongst them were few champions. This is why I'm not 100% sure it all came from Andy.

Items dropped then:
Gheed's Fortune
Twitchtroe
Dwarf Star
Highlords Wrath
Wizardspike
Manald's Heal

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
it was only 2 days ago, this is why I still remember what was that dropped. The Gheeds was real crappy %, 21 to be exact :p And the wizzy and others were already given away, all but the highlords ammy :)

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
Borlag said:
it was only 2 days ago, this is why I still remember what was that dropped. The Gheeds was real crappy %, 21 to be exact :p And the wizzy and others were already given away, all but the highlords ammy :)
Just found me a Highlords Wrath myself a copple of minutes ago. I think my multizon is going to have make a difficult choice between that ammy and Atma's Scarab.

What do you guys think would be the best choice?

Atma's Scarab
Amulet
Required Level: 60
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xc12ccfaa
Poison Resist +75%
+39 poison damage over 4 seconds
Attacker Takes Damage of 5
+3 to Light Radius
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
5% Chance to cast Level 2 Amplify Damage on striking

or

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0xe7fc6feb
Lightning Resist +35%
Adds 1-30 lightning damage
20% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to All Skill Levels
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
0% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd use the highlord's wrath if I were you, though if that IAS doesn't affect your speed, then ATMA's might be good choice too.

Hythopian Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd go with Atmas. Amp damage is nice, plus it removes the PI from applicable monsters (if you're using 1.10.)

As for most uniques from an item drop, I think Shivan got like 11 uniques from a single chest.

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hythopian Shade said:
As for most uniques from an item drop, I think Shivan got like 11 uniques from a single chest.
!

I thought I was lucky when I got 7 rares from chest with my lvl 7 WW druid...

tentpeg

Diabloii.Net Member
Chests can be wierd though, sometimes you can get them such that if one item is unique, so are all the rest.

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
It is a shame that nobody is posting screenshots. I would realy love to see them (it is strange, I can't tell why).

As far as for the ammys conserned, I think I go with atma's, because it can brake PI. I am going to need that on hell diff.

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
With or without the fullstop? lol.. i sent my screenie to the exact address you posted Borlag.