now YOU to can be a Terminator... kinda

Anakha1

Banned
Cmdr_Adeon said:
hmmm... the technology could be used to make me a suit of power armor. Now all I need is a bolter.

Don't forget the laser gatling gun. It's good for fighting mutants in a post-apocalyptic west California and for general welding jobs.

Anakha1

Banned
Cmdr_Adeon said:
Who said anything about post-apocalyptic? I'm thinking of the year 40,000

I was making a reference to the game Fallout, wherein you get a suit of powerarmour for your character. And they have laser gatling guns.

Cmdr_Adeon

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I was making a reference to the game Fallout, wherein you get a suit of powerarmour for your character. And they have laser gatling guns.
I know that, my original reference was to Warhammer 40K which was why I mentioned bolters.

Anakha1

Banned
Deathwing said:
Did you people use the laser minigun then? I just always used the plasma rifle.

Actually I usually used the Bozar for general destruction and the Gauss rifle for those hard to reach places. Those were the best two weapons in the game, IMO. You could take out most things in the game with the right stats and those weapons in a single combat turn.

Till I got those I was all about the Pancor Jackhammer on burst.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, didn't the Terminator have an endo- rather than exo-skeleton.

;)

This reminds me more of the 'lifter' in Aliens, and the mechs from Matrix EP 2 & 3. Though maybe a little bit smaller.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Cmdr_Adeon said:
I know that, my original reference was to Warhammer 40K which was why I mentioned bolters.

Tell ya what Adeon you can take your loyalist power armour and bolter, I'll suit up in my extra spiky IRON AND GOLD terminator armour with a reaper autocannon!

rolls 2 dice to hit

5 and a 1

re-rolls 1 for being twin linked

rolls 2 dice to wound

1 and a 3

make your save adeon!

Jimmeh

Diabloii.Net Member
VampiroXIII said:
Didn't Forrest Gump have a pair of those? :scratch:
ohhhh yeah!

but those were clearly a prototype as they fell to bits when he started running