Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

now that was.. kinda weird.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Starseed, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

now that was.. kinda weird.

I was in a pubbie game going for Blood Raven to "share the experience". There were a few random folks there and someone logs in, logs out. I see one of the other chars. run to the corner of town and then the guy that logged out comes back with another account. Starts screaming about his stuff and who took it from the corner and blah blah blah. So I go back to town to freshen up and he starts making the trade window request, blah blah blahing about giving the stuff back and I'm just like "I don't have your stuff and you really deserve what you got for muling in a pubbie game." 'course they still think I had the junk, so I left.

Just didn't think anyone still tried to mule in a game full of strangers. Yeeesh.

2. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

That was rather stupid of him, I guess he learned his lesson. Hopefully he refrains from sucking at life next time he mules.

3. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

dunno, the corner of town is fairly obvious. Plus you can see the items from the respective vendors (cept bottom right). I still mule in pubbie games sometimes, but only if its like... a midlevel uniq or something thats easily hidden.

4. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

Even with muling in pubbie games, I've had to do that a few times way back when and I'd just go somewhere far, far away from where everyone was (usually in another act) and go hide behind a rock or something and then do it but.. we were all mucking around in A1.

I really should've loaded up everything I have stashed for my sorc (tal armor/shako/wizspike et cetera) and opened up the trade window and went "Is this the stuff?"

..probably would've said "Yeah! Give it back!" heh...

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

I remember muling in a public game once or twice ... I always took precautions to aviod theivery.

Writing the game name down.
    Not partying with anyone.
    Going to a different act/area

the list goes on...

I don't do it anymore though.

6. simplyLost

simplyLost IncGamers Member

if i ever(which is rare) mule using a pubbie game.. i always use a done baal/blood/cow run.. usually the one that shows up in the list of games to join minus one number works.. thus.. the games perm'd already.. and no one will be in it.. :\

now i just make a game.. wait 6 minutes then mule.. but i use the other method if i'm in a rush to mule..

-Lost