now for something completely different

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
now for something completely different

clicky

i heard she got killed by DyeByEnchant (townkilled)

edit: picture too blurry, but if u cant see it, it's Illuminate (99 sork mule on EHCL)

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
xeyloderixed said:
clicky

i heard she got killed by DyeByEnchant (townkilled)

edit: picture too blurry, but if u cant see it, it's Illuminate (99 sork mule on EHCL)
I remember her from when I played. Sucks that she got killed in such a lame way. Unless she was one of the many 99's that chicken, mh, ebay. Then I just don't care.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Dportwrestling said:
I DO support pking!!! Legit pking.. exploiting bugs and using hacks ruins the game
I didn't ask you if you supported pking. I just said that I hoped you didn't support using townkill, which your friend's friend supposably did. And by your statement you apparently do not support it. Please don't tell me townkill is not exploiting a bug either.

Tool_Master

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
I remember her from when I played. Sucks that she got killed in such a lame way. Unless she was one of the many 99's that chicken, mh, ebay. Then I just don't care.
I baaled with her for ages and helped her get to 99 (was actaully in the game when she hit it), I think she used both mh and chicken, don't hold me to that, she was a good person but a little arrogant and well, used some hacks... :confused:

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
99.99% of all hardcore baalers use a combination of chicken and mh. the only ones i know that didnt (and was on my list for a while) are: me and mouse >< and mouse quit! although i heard that the first 99 drOOd in season one did not use any hacks

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't get this, Illuminate was killed by DyeByEnchant?
And DyeByEnchant is saying in chat that she/he was killed?
I can see that Illuminate is dead but still...
Who died and who didn't? :)

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Dad Daniel said:
Excuse me good people, but what exactly is the "townkill"?
Is it a common PK method?
Forgive me when I use this in your "uber hack dueler" thread to discredit you/your story a bit, but I'll answer your question with civility here ^^

Townkill is, by definition, killing someone while they're in town. There are various ways to accomplish this, but the most common are variants of the following:
player 1 has a rogue merc
player 2 can spam summons (golems or whatever)
player 1 hostiles player 2, as well as everyone else in the game
player 2 starts spamming his summon around the entrance to town
player 1's merc start shooting at the summon
player 1's merc's arrows enter town and can cause damage

Rahno

Diabloii.Net Member
seems to me like a level 99 would have enough sense to not stand in a position to get TK'd especially while someone with a rogue merc is hostile (this could be somewhat less avoidable depending on the duel map, but still)

playing in HLD games a lot, you see people try to TK, but most people with experience were aware enough to stand in a good spot if your char is 1 hit kill fodder.

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
WingBlade said:
Hiya Toli... :wave:
*note* This is not to hijack, remove the jack (jack-off??), this is just a 'hi'.

Heya Wingblade, long time no see. I think we better use PM if we are to continue a conversation. :thumbsup:

-Toli

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
Valar-Wrath said:
Look what you started you horny little frog you.
Me sorry english not good, off is remove no yes? Me frog with horns? :scratch:

Now stop it! It was not my intention to hijack any thread so stop it before Zappa lands on my head!