Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Now, don't get mad, boys....

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Grignr, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Grignr

Grignr IncGamers Member

Now, don't get mad, boys....

But is there a 1.10 character editor out there? I sunk a lot of time into Lomar (check the fallen comrades sticky) and he bloody well died before getting to whup Diablo.

If there isn't one, could someone send me a blank, hardcore, level 30 paladin? No allocated points, no gear... :( I just dont wanna go through all that again!

2. NeoSolidSnake

NeoSolidSnake IncGamers Member

Hmmmmmm

im not sure, but i think there IS a trigger that lets you create a new character starting in act5...

i forgot the trigger but it was to be placed at the end of the command of your D2 command..

-act5 or something....

not sure....it could be just be hallucinating....again...

3. 0takuPryd3

0takuPryd3 Banned

UDieII (Ultimate Diablo Editor II). There are a couple more, but I like this one the best. Some of the good parts are : Diablo II-like interface, easily editable characters, easily editable items (you can use mods like +7 skills without getting "bad dead bodies" and the like). Cons of the program are: Tedious quest editing, runewords made with the editor will not have all of the properties of the real runeword. Other than that, it's a great editor that is fun to play around with.

4. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

Edit didn't really read post

Also, zonfire's editor works pretty well for me when I want to test out a build before actually doing it.

5. 0takuPryd3

0takuPryd3 Banned

Zonfire is the one I couldn't remember. I had a hard time finding a download source for that one, so I went with UDie.

6. NeoSolidSnake

NeoSolidSnake IncGamers Member

The only problem is whether you can get it from a safe source instead of a shady one...

7. det

det IncGamers Member

Don't wanna burst your bubble here, but if you die before reaching Diablo in normal, what makes you so sure you will ever get past act 5..or any act in NM or hell. That's what normal is for: Learn the game, learn the skills. If you don't have the patience for that, I guess Hardcore is not your thing..and maybe even the whole game is not for you.

That said, I have often longed for an editor myself...but in the end never searched or used one.

8. Grignr

Grignr IncGamers Member

Well, I found an editor, but now there's a NEW problem.

I dont want any items, or runewords or anything... I just want the level. I'll start back at act 1 and do it all again, but I just dont want to level up that high twice.

BUT.... As soon as I kill something, it sends me back to level 1.... oddly, though, with all the skills and stats I picked still there. So what I need now is: What is the experience needed to get to level 30, so I can put that under the "Exp Needed" field?

9. Kelicc

Kelicc IncGamers Member

The experience that you need to be level 30 is 4,663,553. Here's a table for all levels Experience table

10. Bongo Fury

Bongo Fury IncGamers Member

Yeah, that's it Neo. Put -act5 after your shortcut. Then when you start the game with it, and make a new character, it starts out at L33 with no skills or stat points used. You can't use any WP's till you finish the previous acts. SO do what you need to in Act 5 before going to A1 to start questing.