Nova Sorc Build Hey guys, I recently made a nova sorc, and I couldn't find a good build for one, so now that I think I have this build done, I'm gonna share it with all you people Skill (add them in this order): 1 warmth 1 frozen armor 20 nova Energy shield- Enough so that when you have all your charms and equip its level 40, because extra levels here after that don't matter 20 lightning mastery 20 telekinesis 20 thunder storm every other extra point after you maxed all that stuff goes into warmth Stats: Strength: Just enough strength for your equipment, with the correct charms you won't really have to add too much here Dexterity: Just enough dex for your equipment, with the correct charms you won't have to add anything here Vitality: Absolutelly Nothing here, a level 40 es will make it so you don't need life, if some1 has lots of pd, just kill them fast so it doesn't hurt you much. Energy: Everything else goes in here Equipment: Helmet: Griffon's Eye Diadem (put a light facet in this to make it stronger Defense: 150-260 (varies)(Base Defense: 50-60) Required Level: 76 Durability: 20 +100-200 Defense (varies) +1 To All Skills +25% Faster Cast Rate -15-20% To Enemy Lightning Resistance Armor: Skin of the Vipermagi (put a light facet in this to make it stronger Defense: 279 (Base Defense: 111-126) Required Level: 29 Required Strength: 43 Durability: 24 +120% Enhanced Defense +1 To All Skills 30% Faster Cast Rate Magic Damage Reduced By 9-13 (varies) All Resistances +20-35 (varies) Weapon: Infinity voulge or poleaxe 50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Chain Lightning When You Kill An Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +255-325% Enhanced Damage (varies) -(45-55)% To Enemy Lightning Resistance (varies) 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal 0.5-49.5 To Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30 Charges) Gloves: Magefists Defense: 24-25 (varies)(Base Defense: 9-11) Required Level: 23 Required Strength: 45 Durability: 18 +20-30% Enhanced Defense (varies) +10 Defense +1 To Fire Skills 20% Faster Cast Rate Regenerate Mana 25% Adds 1-6 Fire Damage Boots: Silkweaves Defense: 112-130 (varies)(Base Defense: 37-44) Required Level: 36 Required Strength: 65 Durability: 16 Assassin Kick Damage: 23-52 +150-190% Enhanced Defense (varies) 30% Faster Run/Walk +5 To Mana After Each Kill Increase Maximum Mana 10% +200 Defense VS. Missile Rings: 2x Stone of Jordans Required Level: 29 +1 To All Skill Levels Increase Maximum Mana 25% Adds 1-12 Lightning Damage +20 To Mana Belt: Arachnid mesh Defense: 119-138 (varies)(Base Defense: 55-62) Required Level: 80 Required Strength: 50 Durability: 12 16 Boxes +90-120% Enhanced Defense (varies) Slows Target By 10% +1 To All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Increases Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11 Charges) Ammy: Powered Amulet of the Apprentice Required Level: 45 +3 To Lightning Skills (Sorcress Only) 10% Faster Cast Rate All of this equipment should give you enough fcr for the 105 breakpoint, because it's impossible to get to the 200 bp with your infinity. It has lots of -res and +damage. Unique Charms: Hellfire Torch Required Level: 75 25% Chance to Cast Level 10 Firestorm on Striking +3 To Sorceress Skill Levels +10-20 To All Attributes (varies) All Resistances +10-20 (varies) +8 To Light Radius Level 30 Hydra [10 Charges] Unique Charms: Annihillus Required Level: 70 +1 To All Skills +10-20 To All Attributes (varies) All Resistances +10-20 (varies) +5-10% To Experience Gained (varies) Grand Charms: 8x Sparking Grand Charm of Balance +1 Lightning Skills 10% Faster Cast Rate Grand Charms: 1x Sparking Grand Charm of Strength +1 Lightning Skills +3-6 to Strength (varies) Small Charms: 11x Shimmering Small Charm of Strength All Resistances +3-5% (varies) +1-2 To Strength (varies) If when you have all your equipment on, and your strength is base, replace the strength mod on the scs or gc with a vita mod for it. My character doesnâ€™t have all these charms or perfect stuff, but to create a perfect one, this would be the prime things to have. General Gameplay: Never teleport onto a paladin or a druid. You will be destroyed. A good strategy for paladins and druids is to stay away so just the edge of ur nova hits them, and they are a safe distance away. The same goes for cs javazons (unless, of course they have farcast, in which case, get as close as possible to them). Kill characters with poison damage quickly, and for bowzons, try to get the first strike, because if they have knockback and hit you first, you will be owned. For ww barbs and sins, donâ€™t nova until they start to whirlwind, when they do, teleport to the side of them (just out of their range) and nova until their whirlwind is finished, and repeat that. For trapsins, teleport around them and let your ts attack, until you see a little bit of an opening, then teleport on to them, and keep novaing until they are out of your range. For boner necros, teleport around them, and test summoning nova, until you can hit them, and just try to lock onto them. For summoners, they will tele onto you usually so just nova around, and if they use their long range to get you, lock onto one of his minions and teleport then quickly switch to nova. For against regular sorcs, dodge their attacks and then nova them, if they teleport too much, most likely your ts will be stronger, so you can eat away at them like that. Thats pretty much my entire thing, so, yeah, I'm going to submit this thread.