Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nothing to see here.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Forcefeedback, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Nothing to see here.

Hi im a (one of many) lurker of the OTF and I was wondering about avatars.

Yes the age old question from the intelligently challenged, mindless and faceless poster. Too bad. Im going to ask anyway :)

How to implement an avatar

What I already know is I have to convert the picture to 72*72 pixel size, then what?

You don't have to answer if:
    -you don't know the answer
    -you are having a bad day
    -you are lazy
    -you are pissed
    -you are still shocked by Metallica's news
    -you still can't think of a reason

So I'm not expecting any answers but any responses will be met with similar blunt comments and shameless rant until my search for knowledge is fulfilled :)

2. Xynrx

Xynrx IncGamers Member

Hmmm, I do know...
    Nope, I'm content.
    Well... yeah I guess I am...
    Nope. Happy as a clam.
    Shocking and sad indeed. :(
    Hmmm... Nope, can't think of a reason.

Answer:
    Click on User CP, then go to Edit Avatar, then upload the image from your comp.

3. Steel_Avatar

Steel_Avatar IncGamers Member

User CP > Edit Avatar

Then highlight the "Use custom avatar" radio button, and upload your avatar. Voila :)

PS: Welcome!

4. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Has to be under 20kb too. Otherwise, do what Steel said.

EDIT: Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out Akahnaha. :drool: (had to use it)

5. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

I'm high on Green Tea extract right now, but you didn't say that was a reason not to reply.

My answer is what Steel and Xyrnx said.

And Dredd, it's under 20kb, not 10.

6. Forcefeedback

/promised shameless rant From empirical(sp?) experiment, using humans curiosity is the best way to get attention! /end rant

Thanks for the replies, I think I get it now... *theres the mouse, grab it. Now pushing the leftmost button, got it and repeat step 2. nice it works*

Oh and Hello to you too. Nice to see nice people. :) Since this is kind of my introductory(sp) thread might as well do it thoroughly.

I'm a university student from Finland (west of russia) and I still do the thing which shall not be named and I place the blame solely on Durf. And no it doesn't include anything you thought it would so keep your dirty thougts to your self! :)
    At the moment I'm at the university savoring my beer and wondering if I should spoil a good day by going to a maths class.

Nah! The refridigator still holds many undrunk beers calling for me so might as well stop resisting the urge and celebrate my wittyness which is soon to be destoyed by the multiple beverages calling my name.

Till then spam away, mock my soon-to-be drunken form, pointless question or puny computer skills or better yet welcome me to your hilarious forum which can turn even the gravest political debate upside down and a find new angle on bread buttering.

7. PloX

PloX IncGamers Member

Hmm.. i like your attitude, Welcome!

*walks away screaming: YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!! YOUR SOUL BELONGS TO THE OTF NOW!!!*

8. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

:lol: Um...I hate to tell you bud, but...I don't see it

At any rate, welcome to the OTFs. I'm sure someone will be along soon to give you your introductory trouting and festivus pole beating. :D

What the heck.

/me WHACKS Forcefeedback with a large trout!

Oh and there's the secret initiation ritual. You're not allergic to peanut butter, are you?

9. Forcefeedback

Peanut butter? Hmm... I guess it would be best for my welfare to answer yes but I'm a little curious. No I think not but I haven't eaten it too many times (too sweet). So I guess I'm about to find out!

Trouts mmm... if I only was nimble enough to catch one while getting beaten I'd cook it on fire and consume its still steaming fluidy flesh

*scraches a spot on head*
    I think I'll need a shower after this blows over *already smelling a little fishy*
    Glad I already had one painkiller(beer) in me before getting a whack from a trout. Must hurry with this one before any more come this way.
    *starts gulping beer like a fish err maniac*

edit: *notices he is so drunk he is bumping his useless thread on top of the serious posts*
    Sorry, there is really nothing to see here

10. Satrina

Satrina IncGamers Member

Hi, How ya doin? I think they already answered ya question. Hope so cause I don't feel like it :p

Anyhow, be good, have fun, don't be a butt, and send all Hello Kitty offerings to me

11. Forcefeedback

I was just pondering in my current state...

Whats the punishment for illegal immigrancy(sp)?
    As I recall (just kidding, read the post) I've sold my soul to OTF but what if I'm drawn by the lure to "other parts" where there are OT threads? Should I recite some part of the bible? Or would it be okay if I ONLY view the threads marked OT?
    I think I could take the beating if Ash doesn't notice.
    *imagines a extint blue whale smacking himself into bloody pulp*

I'm new so I think in a thread named appropietly(sp) I'm allowed to ask questions for the intelligently challenged, namely me.