Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Notable Season 11 momments / things I got

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by SpawnOfAsbestos, Oct 14, 2017.

1. SpawnOfAsbestos

SpawnOfAsbestos Diabloii.Net Member

With season 11 ending soon. Here is a list of notable things I got.

Lets start with the obvious.
    -The treasure goblin Icon
    -The green Dragon Pet
    -The witch Doctor Helltooth Set which is amazing if I do say so myself!

Game Plan.
    I plan on creating A build centered around "Grasp Of the Dead"
    -Using the Rune "Unbreakable Grasp".
    The Most important effect of this rune is remove the mana cost from "Grasp of the dead". It also give a 80% bonus to slowing down enemies
    -I will use the Ceremonial Knife, Deadly Rebirth,
    which gives a 45-60%, and it has a legendary effect which says Grasp Of The Dead Gains the "Rain Of Corpses" rune . This rune causes Copses to fall on anything in the range of "Grasp of Dead", and does a decent amount of damage to them!
    -I will also use the Off Hand Mojo, Wilkin's Reach,
    Which once again gives Grasp of the dead a 45-60% damage bonus to Grasp Of the Dead! It has an incredible legendary effect which says Grasp Of The Dead no longer has a cooldown! This means I can Spam the hell out of it Everywhere!
    -I will be using the Helltooth Set,
    which has a few notable effects like "Enemies hit by your primary skills such as "Grasp of The Dead" will gain Nicrosis and will become slowed taking 1500% weapon damage each second, and taking 20% increased damage!
    You also take 60% less damage after Nicrosis is applied to an enemy
    Finally, If you complete the set, You get a set bonuses that states that if you cast wall of Death, all your primary abilities (SUch as "Grasp of the Dead") do 1400% damage.

I will build this set on my Main Witch doctor! Overall. Considering stats, I think I will be able to run somewhere around Torment 8-11

Other notable items
    -ThunderFury!!!! I got this in the Act 5 Guild dungeon. Sadly, it is a level 68 requirement. I attempted to reforge it to try to Make the stats good for a level 70, but it was still level 68.
    -Gem of Eeas!
    -Bovine's Barricade - lets go to the "not the cow level"
    -Pauldren's of the Skeleton King
    - The skeleton King's hammer thing. Im drawing a blank on what it is called though!
    -BUTT LOADS OF GEMS N SUCH!

so I have had a really nice Season!!!

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

congrats. Sounds like you are happy with how the season turned out.

3. SpawnOfAsbestos

SpawnOfAsbestos Diabloii.Net Member

To be honest. this is the first season I actually participated in. I am actually really glad I gave it a try.